Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

Default Nice to be naked

I got my iPad in December and it was out of the box and into the otter box defender, that is until today.

This is the first time I have used my iPad without a case and I'm loving it.
    I'll only put a case on it when I take it out of the house, but at home it'll be naked.
    8 BB 9530>iPhone 3GS>5 Dinc>Droid x>VZW iPhone 4>EVO 4g>E4GT>Galaxy Nexus>iPhone 4s>iPhone 5

I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER ANDROID PHONE!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts

I always go naked, on all My devices. I firmly believe that using the devices as they where designed gives the best experience. My only gripe is that the back of the iPad2 is so slippery and yet so fragile towards marks and scratches. But still, i'm just careful as to where I put it down.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    757 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I only use the smart cover when going out of the house, when im using it in the house off it comes. naked is the best!!
    iPhone Newbie

i was using folio case for a while, i think im will go back using smart cover.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,607 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mio_BB View Post
    I firmly believe that using the devices as they where designed gives the best experience.
    I firmly believe that using a device the way one prefers using it gives the best experience -- particularly since "best" is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. I prefer the leather case that I have on my iPad 2. If naked is your preference, more power to you.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

My iPad was naked for a while, now it has a big ugly scratch on it
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version

Gonna try and keep mine covered up even when at home. Leaves a little something to the imagination...lol