I-Pad 2 arrived

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got my new iPad 2 32gb wi-fi 3G First time using it. It is allot larger than my playbook, I love the size of the screen just wish it was a little sharper, I'm used to the resolution on the playbook. I'm glad I have both devices.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordering my iPad 2 from the Apple store tomorrow! I've been holding off until the Playbook was released so I could compare both devices side by side. I had fairly high hopes for the Playbook but once holding it in person I felt a little bit let down. I thought I would really like the 7" size but I actually think it's too small! Perhaps nice for toting around but I like the size of the iPad 2 much better. No doubt with time the Playbook will mature and come around but the iPad 2 operates SO smoothly and has a ton of apps! I guess the 6-7 months of hype didn't help curb the high expectations! Raise a glass to the iPad 2, what a neat device!!

nancydeng

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
when you bought an ipad 2, the next thing you need is an ipad 2 cover, want a brand one? or a unique special one? no matter what kind, just find it from case2case.net.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73