New App for IPad:DermoMap

DermoMap

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
We are very excited about the DERMOMAP application for IPhone and IPad and we want to tell you about it.

DermoMap HD is an application that provides an extraordinary visual, interactive and intuitive guide to help in the diagnosis of skin problems. DermoMap HD is a useful tool to guide tin the diagnosis of various dermatological conditions. It provides updated information about the general symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of each disease. DermoMap HD helps promote, build up and spread dermatology knowledge.

It is getting raving reviews in Spain and we encourage you to check it out!

danimal1968

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
We are very excited about the DERMOMAP application for IPhone and IPad and we want to tell you about it.

DermoMap HD is an application that provides an extraordinary visual, interactive and intuitive guide to help in the diagnosis of skin problems. DermoMap HD is a useful tool to guide tin the diagnosis of various dermatological conditions. It provides updated information about the general symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of each disease. DermoMap HD helps promote, build up and spread dermatology knowledge.

It is getting raving reviews in Spain and we encourage you to check it out!

Evidently so excited about your app that you didn't post it in the proper app forum... ;)

Reactions: DermoMap

DermoMap

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
haha

Yes! I was coming back for that and also because in my excitement I also forgot to include a link for you to check it out!

itunes.apple.com/app/dermomap-hd/id418786699?mt=8

Could you give me the link to the proper forum?;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner