iPad2: A Few Questions Before I Take The Plunge

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Can I use an iPad2 to give Powerpoint presentations to clients? I'm assuming if the answer is "yes" that I'd need a cable to connect it to their projection system.

I have a 3GS phone and may/may not get a new iPhone when the next one comes out. If I don't, I'll relegate the 3GS to iTouch duty. IF I can use the iPad2 for presentations, could I use the iPhone/iTouch to control the iPad during presentations?

Is Garageband all that and a bag of chips on the iPad? I'm a bass player and was thinking something like GB would be cool to sketch out songs initially.

What kinds of wait times are folks experiencing for the iPad2?

That's it for now. Thanks.

johnmarshall4

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Keynote will import power point files and present full screen or to a projector with the optional VGA or HDMI adapter from Apple. There is an iPhone app called Keynote Remote that you can use to control it from the phone.

Yes Garageband is all that IMHO - but can only do 4/4 time right now.

I went in early to the Apple store several times and waiting more hours than I care to admit to get my iPad2. But things are getting better each week.

vplc

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i've been doing some research and it looks like the ipad 2 is capable of mirroring whats on the screen now. can you verify that thudstaff?