Just got iPad 2

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up an iPad 2 toady and was wondering what apps and accessories I might need and any other helpful info!

Thank you.

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Cool man! Congrats!
Some apps that I love and use all the time on the iPad 2 are Epicurious, Find my iPhone, Flixter, IMDb, Pandora, Netflix, ABC Player, Remote (really nice if you also have an AppleTV 2), iBooks, USA Today, and Flipboard.

Enjoy!

richard9

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys? Do you know this company GS (Gold Silver Tech) Co., Ltd? GS (Gold Silver Tech) Co., Ltd. is located in Shenzhen where is the base of high-tech industry on Electronic Information Tech. There are more than 300 employees in our hi-tech enterprise. GS professionly R&D, produce and marketing the latest innovative IT Digital products,including:Tablet PC, MID, Netbook , E-book Reader, GPS Navigator.

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Smart Cover, Real Racing 2 HD, Angry Birds Rio, Quick Office, Numbers, (best spreadsheet ever), and Flipboard to get you started.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I also picked up Quickoffice program in the app store and a padded carrying case as I didn't want to pay $40 for the case that apple sells!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73