Review your iPad 2!!

ivango711

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
well im loving the new ipad 2.. it is really fast in my opinion compared to the ipad1. The camera issue that most people complain about is no big deal since most of us knew this before it came out. I would only use it for facetime anyway.I got the 64 gig 3G white ipad to match my white iphone!:D

Last edited:

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I love it....FaceTime is awesome. Something small that I like is the bookmark bar always being on option. Makes surfing much easier. I also like the 4-5 finger gestures that can be enabled. I don't even use the home button anymore. Apple should get rid of it on the iPad 3 :)

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
For those waiting, I hope you get yours soon! Believe me this baby is worth the wait!

I've been using mine since Friday and I can't put the darn thing down. Because it is so much faster and the graphics redraw so much quicker I find that I am doing a lot more work on it. QuickOffice and DropBox are my friend!

I was watching the news while having lunch at a cafe today. Oh yeah I grabbed some attention, though I didn't do it for that reason. I had 10 people ask me. Is that the new iPad? YEP!

Hang in there brothers and sisters yours is coming soon!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2