Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Pro

659 Posts
    Global Posts
    730 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvoRC View Post
    I just prefer to nit have it anymorensince I am every careful. I can sacrifice hairline scratches for that nice slippery gliding screen.
    Everyone has their own preferences. I honestly just don't notice the difference in using the touch screen with the screen protector on vs it being naked. I use a touch screen cleaning solution on mine and it gives it a nice smooth surface that feels much like the naked screen to me.

I always have the fact that I will want to get as much as I can at resale time, so screen protection is a must! LOL
    iPhone Newbie

31 Posts

I am happy to say that I have no indication of bleeding on my I Pad 2! It works great. still getting used to the keyboard, but it gets easier all the time. Love reading books on it. Games are fun too, but web browsing is the main reason I have it and that is the absolute best!
    iMore Newbie

47 Posts

I've had my iPad over a week and still have light bleed. Should I be concerned?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12