Smart Cover, padded?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Quick question, pics would be awesome.

For those that have the smart cover, I am hearing that the contacts are padded. Can someone confirm this?

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, pics would be awesome.

For those that have the smart cover, I am hearing that the contacts are padded. Can someone confirm this?

Yes they are, I'll try and take some pics as soon as I can, they are small plastic pads on the inside part that connects to the iPad.

Reactions: anon(52425)

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I just wish they covered the back as well for how expensive they are.. The back scratches too easily to only pay for front protection, IMO.

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I just wish they covered the back as well for how expensive they are.. The back scratches too easily to only pay for front protection, IMO.

For the back, I think I'm going to get the invisible shield so I can keep the nice slim profile and prevent scratches too...

longboarder543

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
@Bigchris and jsntrenkler...

I'm doing the same thing, but I pre-ordered the back skin from bestskinsever.com -- I had one of their skins years ago for my blackberry and they are a good value for a high quality skin. (Not an employee, I promise, I'm an established member over on androidcentral.com, just getting my first iDevice and thought I would share). The skin from BSE is $12 and ships on March 14th.

captain7576

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
This is where spam was.

If you find spam, hit the report button at the upper right of the post. Don't quote it, or you're spamming too.

What the hell is this crap? Can we get this nut banned? I've seen this nonsense on a few different threads now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
For the back, I think I'm going to get the invisible shield so I can keep the nice slim profile and prevent scratches too...

Well, for the back I went with a iCarbon Black Carbon Fiber Skin. Works perfect and now the back is protected. Here are some pics.

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2