Official iPad 2 order tracker

FutureMedia

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
First In Queue @ MacConnection For Black 64 AT&T Arrived This Morning

Was first to phone order @ 5 pm ET Friday March 11 from New Hampshire's leading Apple mail order house. No sales tax + Free 2-Day UPS Shipping. Above model shipped from their Columbus Ohio warehouse Tuesday and arrived at the West Coast destination of Santa Cruz CA this Thursday morning March 24. So a total of 13 days from launch. Saved $87 in sales tax including the digital AV HDMI adapter they'll be shipping me - also via free 2-day UPS - tomorrow for delivery next Tuesday. :)

Can't get Mobile Me to synch my Contacts and Mail though. When I try to synch them with iTunes it insists on deleting all the new apps I downloaded earlier today or having to manually find each one to check off in my list of over 3,000 apps. What a pain in the rear. :mad:

jponte55

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Stay patient guys. Think about how much time you saved by not waiting in line for 5 hours. Some of us have to work, right? I walked into Walmart on launch day at 9 PM, wasn't even looking for one, and they had a 64 gb black wifi so I picked it up.

THIS is what the tablet was meant to be. It is so good at what it was built to do. Browsing the web is almost as fast as my i5 custom built desktop. Apps load so fast and if you enable advanced multiple-touch gestures switching between apps feels like true multitasking. This is due to there being ZERO lag and lack of double clicking the home button when switching between apps. It seems this is how Apple envisioned the implementation of multitasking but the hardware wasn't quite there yet with the A4 SoC.

And from a design perspective this thing is so beautiful. It's like holding a piece of paper from the future yet is so sturdy and somehow still feels light. Tablets need to be thin and light, that is the whole point of them. Look at the Playbook. It has a smaller screen but looks like a truck. It looks like there was no time and thought put into design for a device that will follow you everywhere you go. Just specs, specs and more specs. The device your getting has great specs and the best implementation in it's class.

I envy you guys, think about how exciting it will be when you get home from work and unbox, setup and spend countless hours playing and working on your brand new iPad 2! Good luck I hope you all get it soon!

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Early Ship

I ordered my iPad wifi 32 GB on 3/11 mid afternoon on 3/11. Originally scheduled for shipment 4/1 and delivery on 4/5. Just received shipment notification with delivery 3/31. My order never went into the "prepared for shipment" status. It just flashed from "not shipped" to the very pleasant surprise e-mail notice that it was shipped this morning. 5 days early is great!

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
My 16 GB Black I Pad 2 changed to Prepared for Shipment today. Originally due for shipment 4/1. Maybe I'll get it early...accessories have all arrived.

vaytan

May 10, 2010
Visit site
UGH.... I don't get mine till 22nd of April. Did it the first day at 125am on the 25th. I think I might goto the apple store a couple of times if I can located one next week and cancel my order.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Status Changed!

My 64Gb WiFi 3G Black iPad 2 has gone to "Prepared for Shipment" status! Was supposed to arrive on April 6th, but maybe a bit earlier, I hope, I hope, I hope!

I am leaving to go out of town on the 31st, so it will probably be delivered while I am gone. Not what I had planned.

All my accessories arrived last week, so just need the iPad and I am ready to roll.

Stay tuned.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Status Changed to Shipped!

Well, what do you know?! From China to Hong Kong overnight. Now the only problem is that since it is getting here earlier than originally stated, I will be out of town on business and no one here to claim the prize!

I will have to get Fed-Ex to hold it for me until I return. Having waited this long, I guess I can wait another 3 or 4 days.

AppleFan

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 order tracking

I'm still waiting for my iPad2.

My best guess is that you can track orders similar to yours at iPad 2 order tracker to really put your order shipping time in perspective... I suggest tracking a couple of orders that has been placed a few hours or a day before yours to know when will yours ship ...

Share your order and track hundreds of others' order over here www.appleordertracker.com

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
My I Pad Has Shipped -- 5 days early!

I hope this is a sign for all who have been waiting! Ordered 4/11 at 11:23 am. Originally scheduled to ship 4/1, actually shipped 3/28. Fed Ex says it might be in PA 3/31. That would be hard to believe!

iPhoneRN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just checked and my iPad is on the truck for delivery. To be exact this is 9 days earlier than the apple sites projected date! I can't wait to get it in my hands!

idontlikeonions

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
Ordered a 64gb AT&T 3G white on 3/11 at 5pm central, it arrived today! Apple gave me a ship date of 4/1 delivery date 4/6. I'm super happy they overestimated!

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Moved from HK to Anchorage AK

iPad 2 is in Anchorage AK and I am still hoping for an early arrival so I won't miss it before I have to leave town. Anyone know how long it took your unit to get from Anchorage to your house? I live in Texas but that really should not make any difference since they come by air.

Thanks,

Patiently (or not) awaiting my new toy.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods