Official iPad 2 order tracker

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine's out for delivery, 24 hours ahead of schedule! Because I missed Fedex yesterday, my smart cover and iPad should arrive together!

corkyluu

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Out for Delivery!

My iPad would have been delivered yesterday (March 15th) but I wasn't home to sign for it. Should be here today though!:)

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
not shipped

I ordered a 63 GB 3G (AT&T) Black at 6:11 AM EST (time stamp of email confirmation) and it's status still sitting there showing that it will be shipped in 3 to 5 days with a delivery date of March 18 to 25th. If it doesn't ship within the next 24 hours, there's no way they'll make that delivery time frame. :(

On a side note, the cover I ordered "shipped" Sunday (picked up Monday) and has currently been in transit somewhere in Hong Kong for the past day and a half. It had a ship time frame of 1 to 2 business days with a delivery by date of at the latest March 21. I don't think it will make it here by then either.

Apple was in no way ready to ship the iPad 2. They should have simply made March 11th the pre-order date if they weren't planning to ship until the following week.

larick

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine says "on fedex vehicle for delivery" but also states "delivered by tomorrow". We'll see when it comes.

It arrived Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 12:59 PM PT.

Last edited:

zagman76

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine hasn't even been 'prepped for shipping' :mad:

I ordered Black 32GB ATT at 5:54am Mar 11, and it says Ships 3-5 business days and delivers Mar 18- Mar 25. I know it's only been 3 business days, but come on! :mad:

My cover and HDMI adapters are in Newark, NJ right now and I will probably get them tomorrow. :)

DenatureX

Nov 30, 2010
www.tourdelis.com
This is what I got:
Mar 16, 2011 10:37 AM
Delivery exception (city)
Customer not available or business closed

I signed the form to leave it at my door without being there and everything and they still post this message. I called Fed Ex and they said they have no idea why they didnt leave it at the door. They are going to message the guy to try and redeliver.

Edit:
I just came home for lunch and the fed ex slip says someone must be in person to sign for it. If thats the case why give me the option to leave the release form? So I guess I will be waiting in line at fed ex after i get off of work.

Last edited:

Biffer

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My 16GB white wifi iPad 2 was delivered in Minneapolis today. I ordered it at 1:20 AM PST on 3/11.

I ordered another 16GB white wifi iPad 2 today. It is not scheduled to ship until 4/20...bummer.

ballajb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine says on fedex truck for delivery but the estimated delivery date says March 17th. I orderd my iPad at 12:57am Friday morning

rustyjar79

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Delivered! Syncing and ready to be loved! Man, I sold my original iPad 2 months ago waiting for this because I wanted the camera. Time to play!!!

RecentlyUpdated

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh