IPad 2 smart cover question

katiiegm

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I have watched the videos about the new Smart Covers several times and I can't figure out if the smart cover will fold flat against the back of the iPad when you are just reading something and you don't need to prop it up on the stand. Or do you have to remove it every time? If you have to remove it, as cute and clever as it looks, I just can't see that working for me. Where do you put it? How long would it take me to take it off and leave it somewhere?

Since the smart cover was what caught my eye in the launch I am rethinking whether it is worth it to upgrade.

Does anyone have any guesses (or hard facts) about how this thing will work ?

Thanks

vrsnake

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the same question but I saw in one of the 'hands on' videos (sorry, can't remember which one), that yes it does fold flat for reading & such.

katiiegm

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Thanks for the reply. I figured it had to, to be practical but I was getting worried when I couldn't see it in any of the videos I saw. Whew! I was worried I was going to talk myself out of buying the IPad 2!!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Smart covers look great don't they? .. I am digging the Red Leather one, think it will look great with my white iPad 2.

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely getting a smart cover for my iPad 2. They look pretty slick and does exactly what I need it to do. I don't really travel with my iPad, so having a full blown case is overkill.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73