TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
TiPb fav

I love all the latest Apple news, great forums & all the awesome news from the writers and members. I've never had an iPad before, so I would go crazy if I won this contest Thanks again TiPb for another awesome giveaway!!

ctopher.w

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll tell ya why I think TiPb is great, it's because it's where I came to find out product information for my next big purchase which was my iMac, I was in thrilled when I went to Best Buy to buy my computer and I had just about as much knowledge as the salesman. He had asked if I worked at Apple or was a previous user, I said nope! I read about everything from users and posts on TiPb. Now my family has switched to Mac's! Thanks TiPb and I really hope you pick someone who deserves the new iPad 2. I know I'd love to have one!

kcroyaljosh

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TIPB

I love TIPB because they always have the latest information about Apple and its products. I rarely have to look at any other blog site to find the latest information about any of the new apple products, that is why I love TIPB!!

Josh

kse297

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I Want an iPad 2 Please!

My absolute favorite part about TiPb is the reviews! They're so in-depth, and really explain what it's like to use the device. The daily tips and how-tos really keep me coming back everyday. The team works so hard, and I would love the iPad 2! Thanks!! :)

Fabmaclover

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
i have tipb.com on my favourites since day one, on my laptop and iphone using rss feed because your article/forums are so informative, easy to understand no matter if you are a newbee or not and you re reliable.

i think the best compliment i can say about tipb.com , is you are the reason why i stay with apple, you always make great comparisons, you are adjective in your article. Steve Jobs should be thanking you for your business :)

Never had an ipad and hoping to be the lucky one

thanks

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
TiPb!
The iPad 2 is something I'd love to have!
You guys always keep me coming back for more with the best of news! You guys keep my posted at all time as to what the newest news is! I check here everyday! You guys never leave me un-entertained! If that's a word! lol
But anyway, I'd love to win the iPad2. Mostly from my favorite site on my birthday, March 9!

energysoup

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Tipb "Set phasers to Stun"

I subscribe to about 25 blogs and podcasts mostly Apple related podcasts, news, and business casts. Tipb is my favorite blog. I never miss a post, I enjoy the articles and commentary you are all wonderfully talented writers. You've got game. iphone and ipad live are also my favorites the only shows I will not miss.When I cant watch them I listen using the Podcaster app for iphone 4.
I check your site multiple times daily on my MBP or my Reeder app for iphone 4. No ipad yet.
Tipb is a far superior blog. The why? Have you seen your competitors websites? yikes! HELLO its 2011 you can aim higher than GEO Cities. your site ROCKS THE HOUSE!
You are the full service blog, you cover all demographics from Razor (snickers) to TREO 650p "BABY". The information you offer is priceless to me. Before I discovered Tipb it was hit or miss trying to find help, tips, or anything of use or trustworthy. The how to, user guide, reviews, and videos, are really useful, and the store prices are great.
Each of you have your own special love of Apple and their products they create. Steve Jobs has done an incredible job spreading his vision. Tipb is an extension of that vision. Tipb has created its own community "who does that"? I wear my Tipb T-shirt proudly.
You answer my tweets! Thanks by the way your replies have been helpful.
Your shows are always entertaining. last year after listening to an episode of iphone live "I thought to myself" they should have more than one show a week" and then... there were two! All of you do a great job on the shows. Your "awesome", "well", hilarious, feisty, and full of nerd. YOU BLEND WELL. You act like your family. There was a story..... and they became the Brady Bunch.
No one holds a light saber to Tipb.com

You provide a service, created community, and share a vision that involves products that make people happy. How cool is that!

Oh, and my absolute favorite thing about Tipb.com.....
Rene, Georgia, Allyson, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and yes even Dieter. Is he to good for us now?

All the Best.

Jerrod Robinson, AKA energysoup

Twin668#IM

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Most up-to-date honest information I use to make my purchase decisions

What keeps me coming back to Tipb is the most up to date info about iPad and iPhone. I also like the honest reviews and podcasts.

I always check in before making a purchase. Now it's all about ipad2. Can't wait!

Airfikky

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Reason for coming back repeatedly

I am a TiPb fan all the way from Africa (Nigeria to be precise) and in my quest to find top-notch apple news, I've visited a good number of websites and blogs. I however find myself returning to this site largely due to the simplicity of the news, tips and reviews published here (It's almost reminiscent of the relaxed manner in which Steve Jobs delivers his keynotes). And at the risk of sounding cheesy, I'd say that TiPb.com is one of the most delightful and informative sources for apple news around.

It's obvious that the presenters as well as backroom crew are passionate about what they do and go about it in a fun, engaging and humorous manner. If I were to be entirely honest, I'd also say that it's refreshing to see a BABE, discuss issues that are traditionally reserved for "geek-ville" in such a down to earth manner. This is a sharp contrast to other sites with girls who seem to be 'on the air' for the pay and not the passion.(Well, at least she's obviously passionate about fieldrunners and Infinity blade. Lol)

Another reason for my growing addiction to the site is the fact that efforts are made to raise constructive criticisms of apple products which I feel most users like myself can relate to. This creates an air of balance which distinguishes the content on this site from many of the apple fan-boy (sexist term lol) sites out there.

All in all, you guys do a great job research, delivery and production-wise and I will repeatedly return to your website whether or not I win the IPad2 and whenever my shady Internet connection in Nigeria allows me to :).

Here's giving you all a pat on the back.

Cheers

Fikayo O.

Last edited:

texaskd5

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Best Apple Blog

I love the honest reviews and evaluations you guys provide us consumers with, really nice to get an honest assessment of apple apps and hardware!

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Well worth the wait.

I love tipb.com. First the website is easy to use. I also love the news updates on the main page and on twitter. The website also has great How-To's. I also enjoy the podcasts every week. I only have an Ipod touch, would love to get the Iphone4(Verizon) and Ipad(Verizon) but working on paying off bills.

If I had an Ipad2...I would use it at work, for working. At home, it would replace my laptop. Magazine/ebook reader, browser, music player, picture frame, games, remote control, banking, excel spreadsheet, facebook, and fish tank. It would be used well. :) And as you can see I love Apple, but in time I will have an Iphone and Ipad. Then I will trash the pc and move to Mac. :)

IMAG0150.jpg
[/IMG]​

Home of the Original Magnabilities? products
This is where I got my necklace, I also have one that says "OMG"​

mohawk941

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
What makes me come back to tipb.com

What makes come back to tipb.com is that this site provides all the information about apple products and accessories. What I love about this site is that it I get all the jailbreak info that I need for my iphone. Thank you tipb without you guys I don't know where I would be without you.

Erick L.

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Newbie here

Just discovered your site today. Very informative, specially with current apple and related products and other services. Start reading about techs and specifics about what's new and upcoming. Reviews are important to me as a consumer and TiPb provides just that. Then, I saw your Ipad2 contest forum; thought of giving it a try. Just because I want and need the new Ipad2. :D

tuscanidream

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb's reviews of new apps for both the iPhone and iPad! I also enjoy the stories of how these devices are used in a new way in the world! Such as a restaurant using an iPad as a menu or a pilot using an iPad for air flight maps! Keep up the great work guys. :)

I'm looking forward to what iPad 2 brings to the world and would love to get my hands on one.

theBean#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I needs the iPad2 so bad.

Tipb is the best place apple info. I visit the site for my daily fix. The staff are all great especially the gorgeous Georgia and the silver fox Rene (two of my favorite Canadians, better than beiber). Hope I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.