- 03-08-2011, 08:15 AM #2251
My favorite things about the site is the content, constant updates and the weekend updates. Most sites don't give updates on the weekends. You guys work hard. Great job!
- 03-08-2011, 08:15 AM #2252
Bring it on!
Can't wait to get my new iPad 2!
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2253iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I check TiPb everyday and my favorite thing about the web site is the solid coverage and buyers guides for all the iOS devices. I also enjoy TiPb TV. Keep up the great work!!
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2254
What I love about TiPB is the fact that all my iPhone and iPad news is found in one place. I could got from site to site trying to find news about my favorite products, OR I can go to the one website that's going to have me covered 24/7. Thanks for keeping me up to date for 4 years! Oh yeah, I'd really love that iPad 2 too
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2255
' i love tipb so much! tipb is the most reliable site when it come to ios devices. i get all the information i need from updates for my verizon iphone and itouch to great information on other carriers carrying the devices. i just want to say thank you and keep the good work up!!!!!
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2256
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2257
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM #2258
The How-to section is very good and jailbreaks
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2259
The incredible amount of reviews of apps, accessories, iOS and iDevices updates and the shop of course!
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2260
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2261iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
TiPb has the best giveaways right when apple releases a new product. Pick me to win and i will use it everday. Please pick me!!!!!!
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2262iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
iPad 2 Please
TiPb has made my transition from BlackBerry to my iPhone wonderful. My favorite thing has to be the reviews of and suggestions of programs. It is overwhelming the number of apps available for services and to find the best one can be just as daunting. I value the insight TiPd gives.
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2263iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Using Tipd as a teaching tool for seniors
not everyone is as tech savvy as the rest of us. I love your website because I use it to teach seniors about technology. It makes it easy to take them step by step thru a world that can often seem overwhelming to them. The addition of the ipad2 would be perfect as a way to easily show them what they can do with their new knowledge. Keep up the good work!!!!
- 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM #2264
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2265iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I like the App reviews (and I want the ipad)
I like the app reviews (and I want the ipad 2)
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2266
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2267
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2268
i like TiPb cuz i find relevant news here!!
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2269
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2270
Tipb.com always has the latest news and the video how-to's are great. The website has total iPhone and iPad news including stuff for us jailbreakers. The tips and how-to's are also great.
- 03-08-2011, 08:18 AM #2271
- 03-08-2011, 08:19 AM #2272
- 03-08-2011, 08:19 AM #2273
i like the constant supply of info. keeps me coming back multiple times a day. has moved up to number 1 in my iphone bookmarks a while ago.
- 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM #2274
Why i love TiPb
TiPb has the most up to date iOS news. I've tried other sites and they just don't compare!
- 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM #2275
The answer for me is very simple. Tibp is a one stop shop all things apple for me. I read all of the blog posts every morning to get caught up on what's is new & exciting. Also during the day I stop by to get updates. I love the podcasts offcourse