TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvstar#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love all of your helpful advice about the Iphone and Ipod Touch (I have both)..I also enjoy reading about the Ipad and now Ipad 2 and I hope to own one soon! :)

aberssax

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
IPad2

Why do I keep coming back to Tipb...the podcast. I enjoy listening to the fanboy that is Chad, especially when Georgia and him have a spirited discussion. All the news and stuff is good but the podcasts are the best reason to visit Tipb. I almost forgot, the superman costumes and the reenactment of the crisis cover......priceless

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPb has helped me so much!! Even dumb questions have been answered in a way that doesn't make this grandma feel bad. I love my iPhone and from reading TiPb a lot(daily) I now get lots more out of it. Would love an iPad !!!

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

Aside from the numerous contests that is held here, I love TiPb for its wonderful podcasts. Renee, Georgia, Chad and the rest of the gang are excellent and I look forward to your iPad and iPhone podcasts! The articles are also wonderful, especially your weekly tips and guides. I have a number of friends that just got their iPhone 4s and I always save a link tot he how-to's and beginner's guides that your team has put together.

Regardless if I win or lose, I will still frequent the site and refer others to it as well due to the quality of your podcasts and articles! Of course, I would love to win myself an iPad 2!

jg1234

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My favourite thing about tipb is that I can buy all of my electronics fast, cheap and easy. Ipad 2 is going to be amazing. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IPAD 2

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I love the podcasts and seeing Georgia's beautiful face. She is the reason I come here time and time again. I can only hope I win and someday facetime chat with her a new iPad2.

natehoch96

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love learning about the upcoming and current Apple technology. I visit the site everyday to keep up to date. An iPad 2 would be absolutely amazing to have!

czechoslovakian7

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb are the well-written and informative articles. The forums also help out a lot when you need other peopls opinions. I'd really love to be able to browse the site from a new iPad 2!

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Besides the forum staff, the strength of this forum is the community behind it. A forum isn't of any use if there aren't enough regular visitors to answer questions and offer useful insights on how to use the products. In this case, TiPb has a great following of regular folks that offer not only timely and useful insights, any question I have posted has always been answered quickly and accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2