TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is...

Everything. Seriously, you guys rock. You are my first stop for all my iOS news and reviews. Keep up the awesome work.

tschuma

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Some people are addicted to drugs; me, however, I'm addicted to tech. I can't get enough of it. It's what brings me back to TiPb every single day. My favorite thing about TiPb is that it helps satisfy my addiction to technology. Thank you. :)

LarryX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It's the quick updates

I love the fact that I can come to this site for quick updates and the latest news on the iOS. The articles are great and I always get something out of it. I ck it every night before going to bed!

apdagr8

Dec 19, 2009
www.4dolobeatz.com
I love how I come to this site every day knowing that even if I enter any contest, I'm never going to win. You're staff will probably never read this. But, I do give you props for having the fastest up to date info on apple products. god bless you for what you do.

LMA9375

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The one thing that keeps me coming back every day is the great coverage of mobile Apple device news coverage! Great source of news to read every day!

mottofox

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
motofoxr1@live.com

hi tipb family.. I would like to b considered for the giveaway because I love your podcast .. I listen on my iPhone while running my route and I makes my day so much better.. I try to get home in time to participate in the chatroom but most of the time I don't make it in time .. can't afford an iPad so hoping I win one so when i listen to iPad live a can really feel like one of the tipb family .. not a poser.. lol.. keep up the great work ..

MiPhone4

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
^Why did mine have to come after ^THAT^?! lol

I realize that I just registered to the forums and this is my first post, but I have been onto this site for about 6months now because of the "first come" news and rumors that you get here!

Now I been to all the other sites too, like iPhoneHacks and appleiphoneschool, even ModMyi. But those instantly moved down in the list when I discovered TiPb!

The way it happened was I remember seeing the YouTube video review of the Morphie JuicePack plus for the iPhone4. I really like that you have the Blog, forums, then video channel for reviews of new models, accessories, I LOVE the how-to's, then just regular tech talk!! I mean its the whole package!

Its enough to have a site that we can read and see some video of a press event here and there, but to see the ACTUAL people "behind" TiPb is what makes this site stand out from the rest!! It's good to actually have a face behind the name!!

Thank you guys for bringing the best and I hope that there will be more to come for YEARS down the line! Maybe I could even join the team one day!

PS.... For a second, I honestly almost forgot I was doing this for a contest! Even if I don't win, I truly hope this gets read so you can receive the gratitude that I have for this site!

Until then...................

Last edited:

natefish

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy tipb because it offers the best iPhone specific news and advice over any other site I've seen. I only have an iPhone 4, so it's nice to read about just the Apple mobile devices rather than all Apple biz like most others. I've also learned lots from the tips.

RolandoBowen

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
New Here

Im new here but Ive been a member of many of the other site in this network (crackberry android central).

This is such a fun site. I think the number one thing I love are the forums and the knowledge base from fans and moderators.

jaimex99

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I really like how all of you actually seem to like what you do and you also seem to like each other, even across websites, with Android Central and other sister sites.
I also like that you use the proper names for the products. Some other sites that claim to be apple fan sites sometimes use words like iTouch, which makes me mad. You do know it's iPod Touch and would never call it iTouch. That, I like a lot.

jsxr13s

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Georgia! is my favorite "thing"/person about TiPb! Marry Me!? :)
OK ok, my second most favorite are the blogs, always keeping me posted on anything Apple!
Thanks guys!

MarathonMadman

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TiPb

What I like best about TiPb is that you guys are unbiased and not Apple Fanboys and/or Droid Clones. You give no quarter and ask for none! Keep it up!

UncleEngineer

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
besides the contests? Hmm... Everything. All the newest gadget reviews. Those awesome podcasts. The TiPb Accessories Store.
Those little tips and tweaks...
You guys. You are the best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative