TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny3807

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Tipb: where nerds from all parts of the world meet up and socialize on the latest news from Steve. Where comrades come together and warn eachother on why our alarm did not go off that new years day. A place where gossip geeks can convince a nation that the iPad 2 will have a retina display. A network in which I can feel free to talk about whether an Apple Store should open in North Korea... I do not miss a day to catch up on the latest news. Some tune in to the five o'clock news, and some go to church on Sundays. I stay on Tipb.

bluewizard

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
What I like

I like the the live blog of the Apple events this is great to be able to read (while at work) of what is going on. I also like knowing the latest and greatest on my IOS platform. Tips, apps, ease of use are all great. Keep it up!

Chris12923

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
What keeps bringing me back to TiPb is the up to date information. I love keeping up to the minute on all things concerning idevices. Keep up the good work and you'll always have a spot in my bookmarks.

Thanks,

Chris

courier

Mar 5, 2011
www.CourierQuotes.com.au
The fixes ! the trick , the toys and the sharing of information - Is why I enjoy tipd. I am a geek so have a shy nature - Reading all of the user experiences is why I really enjoy surfing through the forums and the videos. Would love to have access to an IPAD 2 wow guess I will have to save up. Keep up the good work crew

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love the podcasts - entertaining and educational all at the same time. It's great that you have 2 a week, every week (much better than those guys over on CB ;)). I listen in every week....and I don't even own an iPhone or iPad! (I do have a 4th gen touch though)

If I win an iPad 2...well, there may just be one less future PlayBook owner out there.

mightyquack

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My absolute favorite thing about TiPb is that i can get rumors and sneakpeaks at upcoming apple products so that im always one step ahead of the curve. What brings me back to this site over and over again every day is the hopes of being the first of my friends to know about the next apple product!.... oh and the the occasional funny clip

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow, my favorite thing about being a member of TiPb is that this site feels like one big family. Sure we have our moments, but in the end we all come together and share what we love best, our passion to help each other learn, grow and do more with our iDevices. I have learned so much from the handy tutorials and by reading through some of the marvelous forums on this site. It's truly amazing to know that people coming together for one cause can create something so wonderful. I am proud to be a member of TiPb and highly recommend this site when I see people out and about with their iDevices. Thank you TiPb for being there for us!

Gryphyn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

Well the amazing thing about TiPb, not only about the contests but first and foremost being so on top of the latest news, gossip and releases on all iDevices!,,,
I particularly love the posts on helping to jailbreak and providing easy to follow guides with links to all the latest firmware builds As well as the latest trends in the jailbreak comunity
I come back everyday to see what the latest news, as well as follow any threads that can provide the answers that always seem to crop up

jcrl

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
ipad

i love tipb because that is the first place i look for apple news i like your articles and daily post
place i really want that iPad

SPACE-AGE-INC#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Well there's a reason Blackberry users (myself included) refer to crackberry.com, as the name implies it's addicting and informative.....TiPb.com is no different. Having recently purchased a iPhone, this is the site I usually count on to give the latest on apple, with no compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2