TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldun#IM

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Why do I like Tipb.com, to put it simply "it is where I get my news." I start every browser session with a stop at Tipb. What I appreciate most about Tipb.com is the sense of being apart of the community. The post are informative, and yet still communicate honesty and frankness you would expect from talking to a close buddy one on one.

In terms of the news Tipb provides, other sites also track Apple like a hawk, but Tipb is not just a news source it is the grapevine. I like how closely Tipb works with the other mobile computing web sites to provide perspective on the latest happenings. Other sites take a very apple centric approach totheir post, where as on Tipb I can rely on Rene, Georgia, and Chad to keep it real about Apple's & IOS's shortcomings.

One big thing Tipb does gracefully is working in the TIPB Store without beating us over the head with it. I must admit I don't buy many iPad accessories but when I do I search Tipb for a review and that review in many cases is the deal breaker for that product.

To wrap it up let me say this, TIPB is a stand out site because as a reader I can tell, the Tipb team is breaking the news to keep the reader informed and aware of what is critical and meaningful, not pushing out content just for the sake of doing so.

"2011 the year of the Tipb"

MrDougRobinson

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
You convinced me to finally get an iPhone (IP4). Before then, I was a guy with a MacBook and a (gasp) Windows Mobile phone...

You also convinced me to join team Jailbreak. And made it seem not so scary.

I visit your site daily because, simply put, it's be best of it's kind. Constant updates, great (and fair) product reviews and best of all, Rene's complete mocking of other site's ridiculous rumors.

Thank you to everyone for your great work. You've created an amazingly informative community.

ifriteffect#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly

Basically TiPb if my fav because you guys keep me the most up to date with everything I need to know about my stuff I have, and what I want. I follow you on Twitter, and have it pushed to my phone so I never miss a thing. Really helps me keep up to date. Thanks for doing the work for me!

Burly_Irishman

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
iPad, superbad, really rad!

Georgia,
Last time I entered for the Verizon Iphone. this time I'm in it for the Ipad 2.

TiPb, is the place to be,
for great news and reviews,
if I don't win the iPad 2,
I'll tell you true,
This Burly_Irishman will
be truly sad and blue.

Apps and Accessories,
TiPb reviews and sells these,
for better or worse,
they go easy on your purse,
so heed their words,
and Get ANGRY BIRDS!

To give us Apple nerds,
some reassuring words'
on what to get, and
whats not a safe bet.

Oh nertz JUST VISIT TiPB!

Hope you guys have a great day Keep up the good fight!

p.s.- I really do want that iPad 2

energysoup

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Tipb "Set phasers to Stun

I subscribe to about 25 blogs and podcasts mostly Apple related podcasts, news, and business casts. Tipb is my favorite blog. I never miss a post, I enjoy the articles and commentary you are all wonderfully talented writers. You've got game. iphone and ipad live are also my favorites the only shows I will not miss.When I cant watch them I listen using the Podcaster app for iphone 4.
I check your site multiple times daily on my MBP or my Reeder app for iphone 4. No ipad yet.
Tipb is a far superior blog. The why? Have you seen your competitors websites? yikes! HELLO its 2011 you can aim higher than GEO Cities. your site ROCKS THE HOUSE!
You are the full service blog, you cover all demographics from Razor (snickers) to TREO 650p "BABY". The information you offer is priceless to me. Before I discovered Tipb it was hit or miss trying to find help, tips, or anything of use or trustworthy. The how to, user guide, reviews, and videos, are really useful, and the store prices are great.
Each of you have your own special love of Apple and their products they create. Steve Jobs has done an incredible job spreading his vision. Tipb is an extension of that vision. Tipb has created its own community "who does that"? I wear my Tipb T-shirt proudly.
You answer my tweets! Thanks by the way your replies have been helpful.
Your shows are always entertaining. last year after listening to an episode of iphone live "I thought to myself" they should have more than one show a week" and then... there were two! All of you do a great job on the shows. Your "awesome", "well", hilarious, feisty, and full of nerd. YOU BLEND WELL. You act like your family. There was a story..... and they became the Brady Bunch.
No one holds a light saber to Tipb.com

You provide a service, created community, and share a vision that involves products that make people happy. How cool is that!

Oh, and my absolute favorite thing about Tipb.com.....
Rene, Georgia, Allyson, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and yes even Dieter. Is he to good for us now?

All the Best.

Jerrod Robinson, AKA energysoup

Last edited:

irishgod52

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My favorite things so far about the TiPb is the how to info supplied to help me navigate my new Iphone 4. It has also help me gain a ton more respect for all Apple projects and there over all performance and quality. I came from a Blackberry and always held my nose up at Apple, but after reading through the forums, it helped convinced me to purchase my Iphone.

My hats goes off to everyone involved with TiPb and the knowledge they posses.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, the second i saw this website, i joined instantly, and since then, i've commented or posted a thread every day because i have a slight obsession with TiPb! In matter of fact, thinking about getting a "Tipb" Tattoo on me somewhere ;) My favorite part about this site has to be the forum, more specifically the fact that there is always someone willing to help you with an issue with a friendly and helpful response. Also, i've built some friendship with people who i otherwise never would have met, with the same passion for Apple products as i do.

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I want the iPad!

TIPB is my favorite because unlike most other tech blogs, you guys are focused on the real world usage and stuff that interests me.

Fingers Crossed!

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Tipb is the best!!

When the iPhone 4 was on pre order TiPb was the only place that I could find out all the lastest info on best way to get a phone, not even ATT or Apple had this much information. With your info I was able to get two iPhone 4 even the apple sales reps were amazed! I told them that I followed TiPb and got two phones. So now I have created a short cut on my phone to TiPb.com so I can check out all the great news!
The iPad 2 would be great to view TiPb on a larger screen.

herkyMD

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The thing I love most about TiPb is the forums! I've been researching iphones for awhile and can't wait to pick up the next update when it becomes available for verizon!

Krkhans

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
?ber want

TiPb is my first opened app every morning so I can catch up on all my favorite apple news and I can't wait to get in line for the iPad 2!

slaba31

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Internacional FAN /CZ

Im international student from Czech republic and now im in Canada for school program...I really like tipb.com because graphics/design of this site is simple and nice....also keeps me up to date with news about my ipod touch 4Th gen and wit other news fro apple world :) please choose me tipb !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2