TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I really like the real life spin the editors and writers of TiPb put into their articles and reviews. They aren't stories written while some PR person from a large corporation is buying you lunch at the Ritz Carlton. They're real stories from real people that are living the same experiences their readers are. Granted, as members of the media you have access to info the regular person doesn't but the information is presented in such a way that the reader believes you are talking directly to him and not over his head.

Besides, you're really generous and even though I'm typing this on my original iPad I definitely wouldn't mind passing this one along to my son and laying hands on a shiny new iPad 2. :)

Crritter996

May 6, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

TiPb allows me to keep up with all the cool stuff related to My iPhone 4, and Ipod (no iPad yet but hoping for one for my birthday in July). Like jailbreak updates, new and interesting apps, and also what else is going on in the tech world.

greyham

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Easily the news coverage, one of the top sites in my RSS feed for Apple news. TiPB covers the most important iOS-related news and often news that has escaped the other Apple blogs, well done :)

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
What brings me to tipb is the wealth of knowledge the team brings to the site. I started visiting this site when deciding if I wanted the iPhone or not. Through reading the many articles that have been written, you guys have really transformed majority of my products over to Apple. June of 2010 was when I picked up my first Apple product being the iPhone 4, since June I own an iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch, iMac and Apple TV. I was once the type who loved anything that was not Apple but you guys are a great asset to the site and you all helped me understand Apple. I thank you guys for knowledge you deliver and I will continue to follow each of you on twitter and continue reading your articles here. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Everyday? No multiple times per day! The only thing that could get me coming back to TiPb more often is an iPhone app... Mainly visit for the iPhone news but would love to have a reason to check out all the iPad news too. :)

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
The idea of joining a forum to share my love for a certain topic has always intrigued me. I have been "modding" cellphones since the RAZR V3 days on all the moto forums. When the iPhone came out in 2007 I never looked back. This forum (TiPb) has a great staff that interact and talk to its members and I love that you guys do that. I never have a question unanswered. The "family" of members and staff found here is invaluable.
The aspect of TiPb I love the most and keeps me coming back on a daily basis has to be the podcasts. I listen to the shows while at work and when possible I come online and join the chat. ( I miss Chad on iPhone live )

The contests are great you guys giveaway great prizes. I have been lucky enough to win the navigon app and you guys even sent me a free bumper when the iPhone 4 came out.

I really want the iPad 2 and I never had the iPad 1, because unfortunately my bank account will not allow it at this time. My 4 year old and 2 year old want Daddy to have the " BIG iPhone" so PLEASE let me WIN this!

Thanks guys for reading this.

billym

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
i love TiPb

i love TiPb because it always has the latest and best information on apple products and is always right when im on the website i feel likes it my secound home , you rock TiPb :) :)

mcwheeler

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I am surprised to read that TiPB is honest when comparing the two top tablet and smartphone OS's on the market, in their writing of Samsung having second thoughts about Galaxy Tab 10 post iPad 2. "The reality is this ? even if Android OS tablets eventually outnumber iOS tablets (aka iPad) like Android phones do iOS phones (aka iPhone), they?ll be split among numerous manufacturers making it unlikely any of them will individually ship more product than Apple."... If I'm awarded the iPad I will break my Sprint contract (with the EVO) and switch to Verizon or AT&T and poney up with 32 GB. iPhone

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
What I like about TiPB is the help you get from all different perspectives, i.e., the forums, great video's, the help sections, great articles, including reviews, plus knowledgeable writers that give it to you straight.

MrNiceGuy#IM

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Pick me

I've been following you guys on twitter since before you hit double digits. I love all the apple info and contests, even though I never win, I especially love your video how to's when Georgia gets in the pool to test waterproof cases. I bought one for my father in law after that one. Pick me I realy would love an iPad but the wife has cut me off!

jmaldonado

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE TiPB because its a one stop show for everything Apple, Iphone, Ipod, Ipad...etc. I always know what coming, whats good, and when to get it. I Love the videos, and the helpful forums. Great job guys!

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I love how TiPb is more personal. Following the writers on Twitter probably helps, but it seems more personal than some of the other sites. It's the only iPhone-only site I visit.

I'd love to win this iPad 2, especially because you're announcing the winner on my 18th birthday. Does TiPb want to give me a great birthday present? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods