TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMFarrell84

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
TiPb

I love that all my "important" news comes from one place. I have never gone anywhere else for IPod, iPhone, or iPad news. Way to stay on top of the game guys!

eddy178

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Its got it all

I can't find a reason not to like this website, it always has the most up to date info on the stuff i like. Its a routine to see whats new on TiPb everyday via twitter, and neat contests like this is the reason i just love it. I really hope i get lucky :)

brokevin

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Things I love the most about TiPb

Any new Apple product that becomes available to me, I can find the pros and cons of each one here at this site. From videos reviews to "how tos" TiPb has me covered. They are the first to bring me hot Apple rumors and updates. I'm subscribed to their rss feed so I never miss a post on my iPad. Thanks TiPb and keep up the good work!

lungtsui

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
i love tipb because they have such a large range in topics that are discussed. my favorite thing is the in depth review of apps and products

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So I feel like it's time to be clever...

This is one of many contests I've entered by the fine folks at TiPb, and I must say, I'm ready to win! So I thought, 'These guys (and gals!) spend all day writing all the news that's fit to print about iDevices; why should they be the ones that have all the fun?'

An ode...

The iPad Two
what to do?

Shall I buy one now,
or wait somehow?

Lack of fortuity
requires ingenuity
when you've bought an iPad One
just before last month had begun.

But then came hope;
could it be?
Might I be bestowed
an iPad Two by TiPb?

Let's hope Ally and Georgia
and Chad and Rene
feel as if I am worthy
and toss that five hundy my way!

And if not, never fear my friends
because this is not the conclusion,
but merely where my journey begins.

For if I have to wait
for the iPad Two hunger to quell,
I say nay! Out of my wallet
six ninety-nine (plus tax) I will shell.

So this is the tale
of a man with desire.
Let's hope that this poem
draws praise and not ire.

So please, TiPb, onto me bestow
the most fantastic new device
by those clever folks at Cupertino!

Eddu

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just cuz ;)

Who wouldn't just love a site that's always up to date and with incredible contests and prices, i can't not love TiPb

cjspriggs

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
what keeps me coming back

I keep coming back to TiPb because i get unbiased news about my phone, upcoming phones, and competitors phones. I also get information about jail breaking techniques and the newest thing in the iWorld.

Len#IM

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Please O Please O Please

You guys are SO AWESOME!!! and I am not just saying this to get an iPad 2. Well, Kinda :)

You guys satiated my keynote lust when Apple decided not to stream the event. Thanks to you guys, I was in the know only seconds behind the folks at the event.

I tell everyone I know to check you guys out...especially those new to iphone! Love the tips!

Send a little love to Arkansas. We just started wearing shoes recently, so getting an Ipad would really help break all those Stereo types!!!

Thanks so much,

Len

crome1115#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
to be honest.. im new to tipb forums and find it extremely fascinating how thorough and detailed they are on jailbreaking an iphone. I am new to iphone but not new to mac.. truth be told i work at verizon wireless and have been for the past 2 years trained in how to sell against the iphone and now having it in our stores have gone and made the switch to an iphone from a droid 2.. yes im a new convert and love the device and the ease of use.. loving the stability of the ios but what more would you expect from apple?.. and yes it will be jail broken very soon..as my droid 2 is rooted..wouldnt have it any other way..id love to win an ipad 2 to complete my apple collection at home..can't really afford one atm and would love to be able to go to work with it and just walk in to work yelling BOOYA!!!! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?..lol..im the tech in our store and dont have the same opportunities as the sales reps to WIN one in our store competitions or make the money that sales does so this would be an awesome way for me to get my hands on this amazing device...yeah that about sums it up..lol..thanks.

delayedmusic

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What I Love

I love that TiPb is always putting out the newest stuff on the iFamily. I don't have to search around for the latest, I just come here... and the fact that I don't have to sift through tons of posts about stuff that I don't care about means that TiPb is tops on my list!

Dave

05beric

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
tipb has fantastic how-to videos! Their informative procedures help me with so many positive experiences that I have never been able to experience before. Thank you tipb! The iPad 2 looks like an amazing product! Apple have done it, once again. The possibilities with the iPad 2 are endless. I would very much enjoy one to take to school and continue my studies with a product as swish as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2