TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwyman74

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is one of my daily visit blogs. I just cant get enough news about ios and the hardware it runs on. I'd LOVE to have an ipad 2 in a way I cant describe in words.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Georgia, please save my marriage!! My wife wants, no needs, a new iPad. She hates that I have one (which I need for work) and she doesn?t have one. So please, pretty please with sugar on top?.

Pick me :)

gatorman#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Because of your site, I became an Apple fan. I visit your site daily to get the latest news and information on new products available for my new iPhone 4. I would love to win the iPad 2 so I can further experience the world of Apple.

Sky_eye

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got to say I love iPad/iPhone Live. It's the thing I most look forward too and the fact its twice a week makes it super special awesomeeeee.

Let's talk about the hosts.
Georgia: It was so funny when she stole the show from Rene this past Wednesday as iPad 2 invasion. She is always friendly to the people in the chatroom, she makes the funniest jokes and that she is always pretty.

Rene: There is so much to say, first of all, every show, you always have a different hairstyle. It's never the same, one day its tamed and the next show its all over the place. oh not to mention his rapping skills, (though i would recommend staying at your day job here at TiPb) and lastly, his rants make me laugh.

Chad, Chad, Chad, Our lovable Appleholic/Apple Fanboy. Every show you still have the glare on your head to the point that it even got its own fan. It's pretty funny when sometimes you drift off topic occasionally. Lastly, your known to be the only fan of Ping!

The chatroom is always awesome, it's always funny, insightful and sometimes down right pervy and the Team Jailbreak/Pure fights.

I just want to conclude my post by saying thanks to everyone at TiPb for making such an awesome website that I come check every day. Keep it up everybody.

Cano_1818

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

What I live about TiPb is that it keeps me up to date and informed with the latest iPhone news. My friends are like man how do u know so much and I tell them I just read TiPb everyday. Thanks, I hope I win the contest

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The thing that brings be back here, daily, is the dedication and atmosphere. Now, there are some websites that are ravenous about having every rumor, factoid and out of context quote possible about iOS, and that can get overwhelming (and obnoxious). TiPB has managed to balance amazing updates, great community information and even the occasional joke and hilarity post. Combined with the fun and informative podcasts that I try to view at least once a week, and you got a website that's made checking other update pages completely obsolete. Thank you guys, you've really made a fantastic site!

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I sat out the first iPad (although I did look longingly at them every time I passed an Apple Store). But the iPad 2 pretty much hits all of my holdout concerns. I'm a believer now, Steve!! =)

Gregor.iPhone

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

I love TiPb because you are the most consistent with rumors. Your articles are always relevant and informational. I have been coming to this site since iPhone 3G and I always come here for everything iPhone and I almost always learn something new!!! I recommend you to all my iPhone friends!!! Even if they are just thinking about an iPhone. :)

nschreck

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I love the forums and the community the most. Everyone here has been extremely helpful as i switched to my first iPhone, and its been great ever since.

jw154j

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 and TiPB

I love TiPB most for its ability to be right on top of everything Apple. I check in multiple times daily to get the latest scoop. TiPB is the most respected place to keep up on new technologies and for great tips.

Thanks for all your great reporting.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
The best thing about TiPb is not only the great help I've received since coming here, but also one of the best podcasts on the net.

Keep up the good work.

dochill4u

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb? The amount of information on all things apple of course! I also love the updated app posts. Always keeps me in the loop on new apps!

Baaa

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb

I check TiPb many times through out the day because they constantly update and you never know when something new will appear.

ngn33r

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about tipb...

would be Georgia. She's the reason I visit the site every day! Oh and the live coverage at Apple events, rumors stories, and patent watch are also great.

Thanks!

randy mullis

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
What i love about tipb is i am always constantly updated about all things apple. it seriously is great. I work at bestbuy and customers are always asking me about rumors and things ive heard and im always able to talk about the latest apple rumors or news because i probably check the website once an hour. Not only that but i always tell my customers Tipb is the best place to get apple information. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2