TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijunuh

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2

I have never had an iPad. I have been waiting for this one because of the faster speed and camera. I would love to win one.
ijunuh

apascual97

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb offers a great way to catch up on recent rumors, tips and tricks, and the overall diversity among Georgia, Rene, and Chad make the writing/ and podcast exciting!
Keep it up!

Nuttz565

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The fact that the absolute best site for anything Apple related is ran by two awesome Canadians makes me in the lower 48 chuckle and at the same time grateful for you guys!!!!!

Andyjhay55

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPb because you let everyone know all the apple news and rumors, not just the stuff that apple wants us to know. Also the forums and the tips are awesome. You have a listener for life. Oh and yeah I want the iPad 2 also. Thank you.

anon(4691624)

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the go to sight for all things i*. You guys do a great job presenting the facts and then your opinion. I also like that you can keep things light by posting things like "Banned" ads

Travelin'Rich

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Definitely NOT a FANBOY. Held out on any Apple product until iPhone4. I learn a lot from all the experts here and from all the newbies who ask the questions I never even thought to ask. Won't ever spend $500+ on an iPad. Can't justify the cost for a "toy" when I already have multiple laptops, a netbook, and my iPhone4. Would REALLY LOVE a free iPad2 though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro