TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterkPT

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The pretty pictures!

The reason I come here daily, and have finally signed up for an account, is the witty and honest reviews of new apps and products. I come here to make my decisions easy when buying/downloading anything new. They say #1 blog and it's true!

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb. Its a great place to get answers on anything iphone/pod/pad. Great reviews and forums as well. I would love an Ipad 2 to use for work.

herooftimeloz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
i recently heard about tipb through androidcentral and crackberry. i love how there's a friendly competition between these sites about their respective smartphone platforms.

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Why?

With the latest news being presented in a clear easy to read format - What's there not to love? Thanks for a great site, SL

kth001

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Tipb site

Tipb is a fantastic site. I visit this site every day to see latest news about Apple etc. I love this site. Tipb team, keep it up !!

brrbtr

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Winning and iPad2

The thing that brings me back is the broad coverage of official and unofficial iPhone related news. Even news that's not specifically about the iPhone, but what could have an impact on iPhone users, etc. Oh and the reviews of products and apps. So far, all have been "spot on" as the Brits would say!

dlopes90

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
the one thing i LOVE about TiPB is that it is my one stop place to find all the latest news and info on anything to do with Apple products. I also love the podcasts every week!!!

jewel

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Question

Is there any other site that gives us the hottest, latest and greatest iPhone, iPod and iPad news and information? In my humble opinion there is none. :)

TiPb forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2