TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoleon3

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
oh man gotta have it

the best thing i like about TiPb is your reviews. I love that you have helped me purchase some accesories for my iphone and they have been all great because i listened to your advice. Thanks TiPb for being you!! Now let me have it

Roobiky

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
You guys are awesome!!!! That's why I keep coming back. Been reading Tipb for a while now and I'm still learning. The tips you guys offer are great. Keep up the good work guys!!!!

And please enter me in for the iPad 2 giveaway. :D

Thanks

burkeyc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rock

This is the first site I go to every day to see what is new and exciting in the world of iOS devices. I love TiPb and started following them well before I decided on by my first iOS device. I would love to win a new iPad 2!

Mervius

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
What's the 'apps, dog?

It's the information about new apps that brings me back to the TiPb everyday. I'm new to the iDevice world, and TiPb has been really, really helpful in showing me around the new world.

Julian35961

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb from beloved Tech

I am happy that TiPb will be giving away a new iPad 2 next week. The best part I like about this site is there dedication to Apple products, and they can also take abuse from Android users, who sometimes flame the site with rude stuff, but TiPb, can care less if you are a Android or Windows Phone fanboy that doesn?t like Apple. I can say that mostly anyone that haves a different device other then iPad, iPhone can get along with us. We don't bite unless you piss us off....lol

Reasons I come to the site:

-Good News
-Friendly
-giveaways... Of Course
-Tips and Tricks
-Covering Jailbrakes
- Live Shows

It's just too much stuff that this site have right now, and I just can not describe it. That's how you know this is a good site for Apple users.

Note: Writing this post to fast...lol

jtnave

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This would be a nice replacement to my iPad v1 that seems to be old now. I feel the the lady with the cell phone on the Best Buy buy back commercial... "what the he...!" :)

The reason I come back is because Georgia's cute... oh and the articles are always well thought out and described in a concise way.

zackspeed1

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
i love...

the continuous updates i receive on how to make the most out of my iphone 4. id be lost without this website. here's to my first contest entry!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Attitude is everything...

The reason I love TiPb may sound a bit esoteric but, besides the breaking news and great information, the general positive attitude is what keeps me visiting the site. It is really refreshing. Too many tech sites are mired in negativity and self importance. TiPb shows that it is entirely possible to give opinion with news without being cynical. Conviction and opinion do not have to be mean spirited or obnoxious and TiPb is proof of this!

Dramer77

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing is all the great info posted on TIPB everyday, and all the cool accessories you review for i devices that make owning a idevice so awesome!

Crakka

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I visit the the iPhone blob for many reasons. The main reason I visit is to watch the live blogs during Apple's keynotes for the new iPhones iPads and iTouch. However the storys are tge second reason I read this blog compulsively because I don't want to miss any fun story's. For exMple I love the iPhone proposal in the movie theater! That was a Great story! The story's and updates about jailbreaks are also useful. " although I have to admit I have gone back to normal iOS for performance reasons". I dont know it's hard to sum up what is so great about TIPB. I can only say it's the staff for giving us the information, updates and news in a informative and fun to read blog. I look forward to continue reading TIPB and wish there was another way to thank TIPB writers for doing such a great job.

Sincerly, Cameron.

tmitche2

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I love all in the helpful information that I get from your site and I decide to switch to the iphone 5 which I hope comes to verizon! wouldn't mind having and ipad to play with either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl