TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I probably check tipb, no lie, like 50x a day. I love how there is always the latest and greatest news available. You also cater to two iPhone communities. Jailbreakers and non jailbreakers. I have learned so much,from the videos to the forums. What a great source of info and I look forward to reading what tipb has to say everyday!

Alex3490

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
ok it doesnt hurt to try, registered to reply...Would i win? Probably not. I still love this place tho
ill keep coming back here for news. But best of luck to everybody!

tvwonder

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I Love Everything about TiPb

I love Rene, Georgia, Chad, Leanna, and everyone involved in the site. I love the podcasts and the contests, the tips & tricks, the reviews, all the information you guys give to us lowly iPod/iPhone/iPad loving consumers. Thanks for all you do.

Now, is that enough to win an iPad or what?

miloszz#AC

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There are sooooo many things to love about TiPb...

All news and so on are great, but the best part is iPhone and iPad live! I can't live without that podcast. Lot of good laugh from Georgia, funny voices from Rene, #TeamPureness from Chad. Tuesday and Friday without you on my iPod is not the same...

Besides podcast, I love accessory reviews from Georgia (I will never forget her using knife to take OtterBox Defender off her iPad - I would say this was the best moment of TiPb ever!), jailbreak videos from Ally and news/tips from all team.

And let me tell you one thing I really don't love about TiPb and your podcasts - time! It's 4 a.m. here in Poland when you're having great time live! I just can't stand the fact that I cannot join you! But some day I will. Maybe using brand new iPad from you :D

Skip795

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is genuine, I'm always checking newly posted things on the go and all their videos about everything are just great in general. It would be great to receive a iPad 2 from TiPb especially with the price of everything today. Thanks a ton TiPb!

Skip795 :)

andytheandroid#IM

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is great because I love to see what the "enemy is doing". Apple makes great products and are always innovative. Replication is the sincerest form of flattery. Every blog should be as good as TiPb, because they always have great reviews that are always relevant to an Apple user.:D

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
What originally kept me coming back to TiPB was the newsfeed updates containing all sorts of great information pertaining to my new love, my first iPhone, the 3GS. I learned so much from the how-to articles and other information that TiPB pulled in from across the web and their own resources. I also love the app reviews and commentary about mobile business in general.

I still read TiPB daily through Reeder (newsfeed) and/or Twitter for that very same information, but I am also learning about the forums and am trying to get more involved in them and helping others out while expanding my own learning and having fun.

Thank you for providing a wonderful community!

nagasaki69

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Love Tipb!

I think the tips section it is my favorite. Whether it's a jailbreak, newbie, or shortcut tips I love reading them. I logon to the site numerous times a day just looking over the blogs for new tips! Most of the time I find out something new about the iPhone!! Would love to try out some iPad tips on my new iPad 2!!!!

Love the site overall, interesting articles, polls, reviews and I enjoy listening to the podcasts (usually miss the live ones). But my favorite would definitely be the Tips! I am always up for learning new things that I can share with my iPhone friends!

sarojm

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What's NOT to love???

This is the one place where I can go to get information (not just rumors and so forth) about what is and what is coming. I love TiPb because the people who write for it are like me...they love Apple tech, but aren't fanatics. They can appreciate all Apple tries to do, but they can critique them when they could do more. They can write up a great App in the App Store and turn around and praise a jailbroken app which Apple won't allow. It's this combination of affection and honesty that makes this one of the two websites I visit every day!!

adamkpl

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Tipb forums are useful and informative with fellow i-users/nerds that can help out! Great articles on the blog - PICK ME FOR THE iPad, got a version 1 last year as an impulse buy and cant justify loosing $ on it!!!

NEO2126

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
I like TIPB because most of the topics aren't completely bombarded by internet trolls or attention seekers... It seems the writers generally care about what they are writing about and take some time to do the research on their topics. Now as a good user of the site, I would make a suggestion, a change in format so that the actual website appears more like it does when viewed on a mobile platform. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2