TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptownprincess09

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love hearing about all the new options and features of upcoming devices. I'm under contract until August and I cannot wait to switch to an iOS device. TiPb is my home away from home while I count down the days.

tmckin08

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
What I really love about TiPb is the clean interface, the constant stream of information about products, and the forums and other parts of the site such as reviews and how-to that helps us make decisions on products. I always go this site for the newest information because it is up to date and very helpful. Thanks TiPb.

Vox

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
I think the best thing about TiPb is the podcasts...lots of fun, specially when team Pure and team JB are going at it :)

Scott21

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is amazing! I love the forums and all the information I can find here. Breath of fresh air coming from BlackBerry! I would love an iPad 2!
Thanks!

tomtothay

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
tipb rules!

I own an iphone and ipod touch and I've been looking into to getting an Ipad for some time now. Your site always has insightful tips and great info on upcoming updates and new features. We post links to the site in our internal chat room at my company. Everyone is able to be updated on new features and helpful hints.

Thanks.

scsiboy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I like TiPb

I used to follow a ton of iPhone-related blogs, which wasn't too hard because I kept them in an RSS reader. Over time, I've whittled the list down, and I believe at this point TiPb is the only iPhone-specific blog I follow at all. I found that most of the others were just lists of links to other iPhone blogs. I was constantly finding myself viewing the same article ten times, linked to from ten sites using different titles. I think their only purpose was generating ad clicks. So they all got thrown out over time, and TiPb survived because I find it the most useful and informative.

Delmauriow

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Just Rocks

TipB keeps me up to date on the latest and greatest IOS news each and every day. I find myself reading the site each day to see what to expect for todays devices as well as devices that haven't been announced yet. Keep up the great work.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why do I REALLY love TipB....(besides the contests of course? ;) )

Great forum community, excellent contributing group of members AND staff :)

The Podcasts, very entertaining and informative to listen to :)

Tips! Some interesting little tidbits brought up periodically that I never thought to try :)

News, always up to date, never making me search for more because I can find it all....right here :)

Now when's the next episode of TipB TV?????? :confused:

Hope I win, thanks for a great job :D

twave

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Best thing about TiPb is the relevant info! The Smartphone Expert Network is the definitive source when it comes to news, developments, and most importantly HELP! I am an iPhone, Blackberry and Android user - I rely on the network daily for research and news.

Thanks and keep it up... even if I don't win. =)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Old man with a new phone

I am 61 years old..... My wife and 11 year old daughter surprised me with my 1st iPhone 3 weeks ago for my birthday. I was, up until then, a Blackberry user/abuser for many years. I come to the TiPB site several times a day for advice on how to use my new iPhone 4. I love you guys and TiPB!!!!!! It is not easy trying to keep up with the younger group since I am not a techy in any way. I find ALL my answers here and I love it. I would love to win the new iPad2. My beautiful wife, daughter and I would have so much fun using it. Of course I would have all my questions answered here at TiPB. Keep up the wonderful work. You all are a wonderful source of information. Oh... to be younger. When I read all the articles here and participate in the forums, I feel like a young kid again. Thank you so much.:)

camara22

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is concise with news and thorough with walk-throughs... a great balance of info on the best site to read about iPhone and iPad stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods