TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhone4Jay

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
iHeart TiPb.com

I visit TiPb every day. To see what rumors or new tricks and treats I can get for my iPhone 4. There is always good advice from the writers or other fans of TiPB fans that chime in. Love the Store as well, You cant find an Apple charger for any cheaper. I recommend the site to all my NEW iPhoners from Verizon that just jumped aboard, great way for them to get familiar with their new toy. Well Thanks again TiPb for all your hard work and contest like this one.

I would love to win the iPad 2 as it would work great for my line of work in the field. I would have to end with the biggest reason I visit TiPb.com every day....
It's my HomePage!

Lawrence#IM

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

Content, content, content. It never fails that you guys always have constant updates and cover a wide variety of iOS content. That is why I like TiPB!

j00w00t

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPB! I visit the site on a daily basis. I would have to say my favorite thing about the site would have to be the forums. The forums are filled with great people with a lot of great ideas and advice. I can always count on finding the answer to everything here. Oh yeah, the tips are great, too. From beginner to advanced there is always something new to learn about a device I thought I knew everything about. Thanks to everyone that makes this site so outstanding!

shathis

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Simply put...

I love TipB for 2 reasons, and two reasons precisely.

1. It's a positive, friendly, upbeat site which has honet criticism of Apple when required. But it's never a meanspirited blog like so many others out there.

2. It has tips I can give to my parents with easy walkthroughs. Ones that are formatted in Iphone browser format I can easy cut and paste and mail straight to them! They just both got Iphones, having never had smartphones before!!

Three5zero

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
what i love about TIPB is that as soon as new NEWS comes up, they are up to date with the info. And their website is very helpful especially when it comes to accessories and how-to tips.

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm here every day for news of upcoming iOS updates. The hardware [conspiracy] theories are great, but I love reading about what features will be coming out for the devices I already have, and the rundowns TiPb does for firmware are second to none.

arulk

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My reason for coming back to TiPb

Been coming back to TiPb daily since I bought my first Apple product - the iPhone 3G, almost three years ago. It keeps me up-to-date on the latest Apple news and happenings, and the reviews and commentary are very useful too!

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Is My Go-To Source

Whenever I sense breaking news concerning anything Apple, I go here first to get the best professional opinion. It's very powerful stuff!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is all the writers and the stories that you can find on it with the latest and most interesting news that affects the iOS world. I would love to win an iPad 2 to have for on the go use especially since I'm in the military and tend to travel a decent amount!

rdonegan

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I love the on the spot coverage of the latest Apple goods and the informative forums and videos. You guys have helped me thru thick and thin and I'd like to pay you back by taking that Apple iPad gift certificate off your hands.

Dr. Frank

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You never forget your first iOS blog

More than anything, I appreciate that Tipb is run by genuine fans who fundamentally understand the principles underlying Apple, the iOS platform, and the smartphone/tablet markets. I know that when I come to Tipb, I'm going to get well reasoned analyses by writers who are passionate about the platform, and who aren't just searching to increase their page views through baseless rumormongering. Even when the site veers into topics that I don't care for (*shudders* jailbreak), it remains a joy to read.

Tipb was my iOS gateway drug, the first iOS site I found after I got my first iPhone (a 3G S that still runs like a dream), and it remains one of the best.

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
TiPB has been my go to source for iPhone and now iPad for over 2 years... and has helped me fill lonely lunch hours with blissful tech news / reviews / and of course the comment wars are amusing. I have yet to own an iPad and have said the only way I would use one is if I won one. Need I say more?

techboydino

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'n not going to lie, I'm an Android fanboy. I found this site through Twitter a few weeks ago from someone else's post. But, it doesn't mean I dont appreciate technology. Plus this site is good for learning about Apple products so I have ammo for my debates. :) The site is good for taking Apple jargon down to an understandable level. Makes me appreciate "i" products a little more even though I don't own any. :D

Writer@Large

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I come back to TiPb a lot because of their Twitter feed. I follow a lot of iOS related feeds, but TiPb is often one of the first to post iOS news items. So I click your link first. :)

c0rinne

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing is the iphone tips. I have a 3g and was really, really nervous about unlocking it again. But I did some searches here and found out some great information/links and was able to unlock it without too much trouble.

Saved me a ton.

Also, I get great ideas about cases which is a new obsession of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.