TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Apple_Guy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is the best site for Apple news I come to watch news every day. It's a part of my routine.

You guys are amazing. Keep it up for your rumours. I like them and I'll like to win the iPad 2.

Thanks

schuckys.keith

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPb's down to earth discussions and staff. They tell us how it is, give us topics to ponder and a place to share/express our thoughts and concerns. This a great community to be a part of and is a wonderful tool to help keep informed on all things iPod, iPhone and iPad related. I love TiPb! Thanks for all you do!!

soarin

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Well...its a three way tie...(yes, honestly) I come to TiPB daily for 1) news, tips, and information about the iOS family, 2) the podcasts, and 3) perusing the forums to find answers to the same questions I have have from time to time! Thanks to the TiPB crew... you guys and gals ROCK! (oh and I'd love to win and iPad 2 **grin**)

santaiping

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is the lastest new that you guys post on your website. Its keep me up to date with apple which is why i check your site almost everyday. iPad 2 would be nice to have.
Thanks

TLangland

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
When it comes to TiPb my absolute favorite thing is the fact that I always am learning something new from the site. Whether thats breaking news about Apple products or instructions on how to jailbreak my iPhone, I love it all. Oh yeah and the podcasts aren't to shabby ;)

Gotjesus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is MY source for news.

Whether the podcasts, yesterday's live feed of the iPad 2 event, or jailbreak tools, you guys always jump on the newest news and are almost always the first to report something. I thank you guys so much for the hard work you guys do so that we can enjoy fresh, clean, and quick news that is from a (close to :)) non-biased point of view.

You guys are ALWAYS prepared. i know that for sure, for i was listening to CNET and watching you comments yesterday for the iPad 2 event. CNET were TOTALLY unprepared compared to you. I was very disappointed in them and was happy you guys were there to back me up.

I think you guys have a great setup, because you have different people that have different point of views [for example, Rene, team jailbreak, and Georgia, team pure, (although she has drifted to the powerful dark-side a couple of times ;))] you can give a good argument for both sides in every post. Thank you again so much for your hard work and research.

I have modified/unlocked/jailbroken/fixed/screwed up/taken apart iPhones (1st, 2nd, 3rd), iPod Touches (2nd, and 4th) and macs. The only thing missing is an iPad! Please consider me as a finalist :)

Thanks!
-Alex

Last edited:

J.J.

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What I like most about TiPB

What I like most about TiPB is the fact that it keeps up with all the Apple news relevant to me. It's the first place I turn to for Apple content.

sajinseethi

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Even though I found out about this blog just a few months ago, The only reason why I always visit this blog is because "This is the only blog that lives upto its name(tagline included). Honestly, everything I want to know and didnt know are available here and I'm quite happy about it".
Keep Going Guys :)

Darian#CB

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to have one PLEASE!!!!

To be Honest, The reason I love your sight is because it is very informational to me! I was a Former BB user and came across your sight when I was interested in switching to Iphone. I recently purchased an 3GS and learn a lot from your sight when you put out "i phone for beginners" This would be a great addition for me as I know try to transition from PC to Apple!!

I know have TiPb in my RSS feed and read it everyday.

Thanks
DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2