TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMoney87

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Tipb.com!!

I keep coming back to Tipb daily because I want to have the most accurate news about iOS devices. I am addicted to my iphone 4 and Tipb.com!
Please Pick me!:)

curiousgeorge78

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TIPB is so the ONLY reliable Iphone Blog!

Everyday I have to log on to TIPB to get the latest in Technology News, especially anything related to Apple and its products. I enjoy reading about the latest in Apps, jailbreaks, product review, how to videos, opinions, comparisons, and so much more. TIPB is a great resource when deciding to purchase Apple products.
Other Blogs can't even compare to the high level of Expertise from Rene, Dieter and the rest of amazing TIPB Team.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This site has the most up to the minute info when it comes to apple and all of their products. I always check on here to see the latest and check out the forums when I need some help with my iphone. This would be great to have for my college classes to take notes on rather than having to lug around my laptop. I visit tipb everyday and definitely help with all of the tips and tricks provided on here.

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The biggest reason i love TiPb is because it gives my girlfriend a break of hearing about all the things i love about my iPhone! And, hey, when the girlfriend is happy, so am I! I sure would love an iPad 2! ;)

milehi

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
TIPB givaway

What brings me coming back to tipb is all the info on upcoming apps, devices and software releases. Keeps me up to date on all. Thanks

nstark07

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I come to TiPb every single day, multiple times, to keep up with the latest news about iOS. I've tried out a LOT of sources, and you guys are simply the best!

I missed out on the first iPad, and I REALLY want the second one to with the iPhone I'm getting in April! PLEASE!!!

cmkosh

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank goodness for TiPb

Ever since I purchased my first iPod touch (3rd Gen), I have been coming to TiPb for tips about using my iPod. It's great to have a community of users to share ideas and info about our goodies. Thanks and keep up the good work.

bjirvin

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
For me it's the wealth of technical information! I love getting the inside scoop and learning about new apps. I like getting the reviews of products too!

qfnol31

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love how realistic and open-minded the articles are on this site. As someone without an iPhone (proud EVO Shift user), I still like to come here to get news for my iPod and such, and just to read what's happening in the Apple world.

I like the articles here because I feel like TiPb still cares about the reader, not about itself or the corporations first.

tbro4033

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPb is the information/rumors are usually more reliable than a lot of other Apple blogs. I hate reading something exciting about an upcoming product, just to find out later that it was total misinformation. I also love the contests of course! Get me that iPad! :)

petrakispetri

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love how TiPB answers all the questions which everyone is asking! I also enjoy the video reviews of all the accessories and products that Apple release and possible rumors on future developments.

Definitely worth having TiPB set as your homepage!

jspraggins75

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 ROCKS!

I love reading TiPB.com because they always have the latest information on iOS products. I can always depend on TiPB.com to learn about software updates and app updates that relate to me. Can I depend on them to give me an iPad 2? ...we'll see!!

cjkanash

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait to get my hands on the iPad2!!!! We just switched to iPhone 4's and I just got a MacBook Air. We're Apple People now!!! :)

coredesign

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway - to me, please!

I love TiPb for the consistently accurate and up-to-date Apple info. I specifically enjoy the app reviews.

Thanks and here's to fortune smiling upon me to win an iPad 2!!
Ryan S.

techieTroy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I keep coming back and reading TiPb because I can't help it. It's just too irresistible! I'm powerless against its charm, info, rumors, news, reviews, witty banter, and passionate views by readers and writers who love this stuff like I do.

I bet it would be really cool to read TiPb.com and post in the forums from some sort of super cool tablet pad thingy type of device...if such a magical thing existed! That would be so very, very cool. (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2