TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

may17

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the first website that I visit each day since I purchased my first iPhone. The timeliness of the posts and the clean layout are just a couple reasons why it is my favorite site. Plus, you guys at TiPb don't have the inferiority complex like the folks over at my former favorite website.........CrackBerry.com. Keep up the good work and please give me that iPad, it's going to my wife for our anniversary.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Why I love TIPB

I love this site because its such a well rounded website for all iDevices. The site keeps me up to date on all things so that I never miss a beat. The articles are not just a few sentences but a few paragraphs that provide detailed information about a topic.

jt1998

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the iPhone tips! I've learned a ton and the range from newbie to expert is great. I also love the reviews of the Apps, and great contests like this one! Fingers crossed - would love to have an iPad!! Thanks for the opportunity and all the great articles.

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is awesome!

TiPb rocks because it gives me all my apple related goodies, does some great product reviews, and gives info on new apps and updates...and of course the contests!

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
"y i love tipb"

the first thing i do when i wake up im the morning is check on tipb. because out of all the apple blogs tipb has the best and fun info and i love the podcasts i listen every week.. love the fun and happy atmosphere u guys give ur podcasts even if i had a bad day when it comes 9pm that day u guys put a smile on my face.... the fourms are great.. and the how tos always very informative!!!!! there is something this site has that makes u feel like ur part of some family.. the tipb family rocks and proud to be part of it.. keep up the great work >>>>

PS and of course u guys have the best contests!!!! good luck to everyone!!!!!

Last edited:

valdan

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 Give Away!

What I love most about TiPb, is that no matter what the news, I can always find it first and fastest on here. Live coverage, updated apps for the day, anything iOS related its here and and 9/10 times, its here first. I recommend all my iPhone/iPod/iPad friends check this site daily (I do it like 30 times myself) and love referring back to this site, cause I know its the best place to go for news. It tops every tech website in my favorites bar and heres to another great year with TiPb's staff!

elmarto

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Easy: the people posting here. Ren? and Georgia are very good in particular with relevant posts, cool podcasts and great tweets :^) I follow TiPb's RSS and Twitter feeds every day. I would like to win an iPad 2 very much.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i would love to win. my favorite thing about tipb is that i dont have to go anywhere else to find my idevice news and tips! one stop for everything from news to cases and accesories! could it get any better?

and then theres georgia =)

RodneyJ725

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
What I like most about TiPb

I like several things:

I like how the TiPb team tries to be innovative and always finding new ways to bring to us information, such as iPhone Live, iPad live, etc. I think it would be great to have additional shows, such as those that focus on jailbreaks, etc.

I like the fact TiPb goes through a lot of trouble to create the walkthroughs, as well as the guides. I've been using iPhone for a year now, and I still am learning new things from those guides, and I love the fact I can pass the links on to friends new to iPhone as well.

Anyone can post iOS information: it is the extras that TiPb creates and products (the guides, walkthroughs, the tv/podcast shows) that add spice to things, and these are what I like most about TiPb. :)

rusmo

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks in advance for selecting me.

It's clear you made the right choice and will do well in life.

I love the vids and the overall editorial tone of not excessively worshiping apple to the exclusion of all others.

Paul

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone 4 or an iPAD, because I can't afford either. So I log into your site every day to learn what coolness stuff these these incredible devices can do. I read your stories and coverage and user forums to kinda fill in the gap and be well informed to keep in touch and help others out as much as possible if they have questions. I visit the Apple stores/Best Buys, at&t and VZW stores to play with them once and a while to try out your posted tips and tricks. I do have an original 2G that I absolutely love, just wish it had a big beautiful screen like the iPAD/iPAD 2. ; ]

Sandymanz613

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing at TIPB are the TIPB TV casts. I really like the way Georgia and Rene present the subject matter and I also like their interactions. TIPB TV brings me back daily to check for updates.

I don't want to sound greedy, I know I will probably not have any real chance to win but it would be really really really cool!

Thanks TiPb.com!

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Coffee cups , comic book shirts, Chads means looks, oh yeah and Apple

First, I come looking to catch a glimpse of Rene's infamous Apple coffee cup, or Georgia's comic book shirt, and Chad's means looks into the webcam during the podcast. Most of all, I visit TiPb hourly to catch up on all the latest Apple news, reviews, and tips! I love TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal