Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    iMore Intermediate

i would love to win. my favorite thing about tipb is that i dont have to go anywhere else to find my idevice news and tips! one stop for everything from news to cases and accesories! could it get any better?

and then theres georgia =)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

My favorite thing about TiPb are the daily tips and hints for using iOS devices. Thanks for the awesome site!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6 Beta

Default What I like most about TiPb

I like several things:

I like how the TiPb team tries to be innovative and always finding new ways to bring to us information, such as iPhone Live, iPad live, etc. I think it would be great to have additional shows, such as those that focus on jailbreaks, etc.

I like the fact TiPb goes through a lot of trouble to create the walkthroughs, as well as the guides. I've been using iPhone for a year now, and I still am learning new things from those guides, and I love the fact I can pass the links on to friends new to iPhone as well.

Anyone can post iOS information: it is the extras that TiPb creates and products (the guides, walkthroughs, the tv/podcast shows) that add spice to things, and these are what I like most about TiPb.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Thanks in advance for selecting me.

It's clear you made the right choice and will do well in life.

I love the vids and the overall editorial tone of not excessively worshiping apple to the exclusion of all others.
    iPhone Nanite

I love when tipb reviews apps each week. They always fond some of the best ones for me to download.
    iPhone Newbie

TiPb is my first and last stop every day! I like it here because the "How To's" and articles are always very informative!
    iPhone Beginner

I really want one as it will help me for school and I like how thin it is!!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

I don't have an iPhone 4 or an iPAD, because I can't afford either. So I log into your site every day to learn what coolness stuff these these incredible devices can do. I read your stories and coverage and user forums to kinda fill in the gap and be well informed to keep in touch and help others out as much as possible if they have questions. I visit the Apple stores/Best Buys, at&t and VZW stores to play with them once and a while to try out your posted tips and tricks. I do have an original 2G that I absolutely love, just wish it had a big beautiful screen like the iPAD/iPAD 2. ; ]
    iPhone Nanite

My favorite thing at TIPB are the TIPB TV casts. I really like the way Georgia and Rene present the subject matter and I also like their interactions. TIPB TV brings me back daily to check for updates.

I don't want to sound greedy, I know I will probably not have any real chance to win but it would be really really really cool!

Thanks TiPb.com!
    iPhone Nanite

Cool Coffee cups , comic book shirts, Chads means looks, oh yeah and Apple

First, I come looking to catch a glimpse of Rene's infamous Apple coffee cup, or Georgia's comic book shirt, and Chad's means looks into the webcam during the podcast. Most of all, I visit TiPb hourly to catch up on all the latest Apple news, reviews, and tips! I love TiPb!
    iPhone Nanite

Default iHeart TiPb.com

I visit TiPb every day. To see what rumors or new tricks and treats I can get for my iPhone 4. There is always good advice from the writers or other fans of TiPB fans that chime in. Love the Store as well, You cant find an Apple charger for any cheaper. I recommend the site to all my NEW iPhoners from Verizon that just jumped aboard, great way for them to get familiar with their new toy. Well Thanks again TiPb for all your hard work and contest like this one.

I would love to win the iPad 2 as it would work great for my line of work in the field. I would have to end with the biggest reason I visit TiPb.com every day....
    It's my HomePage!
    Tkf
    iPhone Beginner

I love TiPb because the "Everything you need to know posts". Keeps from Googleing those things.
    iPhone Nanite

Default iPad 2 giveaway

Content, content, content. It never fails that you guys always have constant updates and cover a wide variety of iOS content. That is why I like TiPB!
    iPhone Newbie

I love TiPB! I visit the site on a daily basis. I would have to say my favorite thing about the site would have to be the forums. The forums are filled with great people with a lot of great ideas and advice. I can always count on finding the answer to everything here. Oh yeah, the tips are great, too. From beginner to advanced there is always something new to learn about a device I thought I knew everything about. Thanks to everyone that makes this site so outstanding!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I like all the apple news post, I'm an addict and your my dealer.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Talking Simply put...

I love TipB for 2 reasons, and two reasons precisely.

1. It's a positive, friendly, upbeat site which has honet criticism of Apple when required. But it's never a meanspirited blog like so many others out there.

2. It has tips I can give to my parents with easy walkthroughs. Ones that are formatted in Iphone browser format I can easy cut and paste and mail straight to them! They just both got Iphones, having never had smartphones before!!

Global Posts
    11,066 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaTiPb View Post
    What's your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?
    You Georgia. That's it.
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

what i love about TIPB is that as soon as new NEWS comes up, they are up to date with the info. And their website is very helpful especially when it comes to accessories and how-to tips.
    iPhone Newbie

I'm here every day for news of upcoming iOS updates. The hardware [conspiracy] theories are great, but I love reading about what features will be coming out for the devices I already have, and the rundowns TiPb does for firmware are second to none.
    iPhone Nanite

Default My reason for coming back to TiPb

Been coming back to TiPb daily since I bought my first Apple product - the iPhone 3G, almost three years ago. It keeps me up-to-date on the latest Apple news and happenings, and the reviews and commentary are very useful too!
    iPhone Nanite

TiPb always has the up-to-date info for ipad and iphone.
    First stop in the morning - Last stop at night
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Default TiPb Is My Go-To Source

Whenever I sense breaking news concerning anything Apple, I go here first to get the best professional opinion. It's very powerful stuff!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TiPb iPad 2 give away!-screen-shot-2011-03-04-11.03.59-am.png  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts

Please pick me!! Thanks.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,197 Global Posts

My favorite thing about TiPb is all the writers and the stories that you can find on it with the latest and most interesting news that affects the iOS world. I would love to win an iPad 2 to have for on the go use especially since I'm in the military and tend to travel a decent amount!

 iPhone 5S - 64GB Space Grey
     iPad Mini - 32GB Black
     Apple TV 2nd Gen
     MacBook Pro - 250GB Aluminum Unibody
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I love the on the spot coverage of the latest Apple goods and the informative forums and videos. You guys have helped me thru thick and thin and I'd like to pay you back by taking that Apple iPad gift certificate off your hands.
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast