TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What I love about TiPB is just the news on apple products, and the love the people here have for them!!
I love the podcast's and the userguides!!
What keeps me coming back is the news postings. I know everyday that I will get all the news I want and the daily podcast shows!! :)

RichardWjr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I visit the site every day to find out what's going on with IOS, iPhone, and everything else. My favorite part is the app picks of the week and the jailbreak forum. always good to know new stuff.

obxfshr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiBp is a great resource

TiPb is an excellent source of news about Apple mobile products. I look at the RSS feeds everyday and learn something new every day.

Keep up the great work.

BTW-I refer all the i(whatever) users I talk to this site as a resource.

Rick

Dwimmerlaik#CB

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Long-time lurker...new forum member. :)

I've really enjoyed reading the various how-to's and the news coverage. You guys do a great job of covering the important & interesting stuff and leaving out the garbage.

eswank

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I just found out about this site on Google. I'm out here in Afghanistan trying to get the latest scoop on the new devices that Apple is releasing. I usually go to other site trying to find out different 'rumors' and other stories but TiPb has everything in one place which makes it easier for me. This site has made it to my bookmarks which I open every time I turn on my computer. I'm for sure going to visit this site multiple times a day. The content you guys have is great. Reviews and How-to's are the things I look at all the time. This would be a great contest to win. Let's hope I win!

bruteforce037

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Fairly new to your site, however the community is very helpful and informative. Not a TON of bickering like MANY other sites I view. :) If I have a question, I can find the answer NOT the constant bashing, like on OTHER sites. Keep up the very nice work!

RunnerX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiBP is the fact that it provides me with all of the information I need for Apple related products. I can learn about a number of subjects through the daily posts and the forums.

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee pick me!!!! Early wedding day gift to me and the future Mrs. I read TiPb each and every day. Have it bookmarked on all my machines/phones. Heck I even like'd on facebook and follow the whole crew on the twitters. Pick me, kthanx!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2