TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad Contest

I visit the site at least 10 times a day. I know its a lot but I love it. I am addicted to this site. I am a new Apple product owner so it is crucial. I love reading new tricks and apps and especially breaking news. Now I want that Ipad please!

myanth

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Where to start? The best thing about TiPb? The ability to have one place to go to get the latest and greatest on all things Apple. With the release of the iPad2, I watched my TiPb feed like a hawk to get the information as it comes out.

I would love to win an iPad2 because it would give me the chance to upgrade to it without suffering the wrath of my wife (my iPad came from her as a wedding present in October :)).

smirkman

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
ipad2

TiPb is the first place I go when I look for product releases. Not just for the rumors but for the opinions about the rumors. Keep up the good work and send me an ipad2!

anon(4670580)

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have the new iPad 2, I skipped the first one because I had an iPhone, but now I think it is time to own one. I LOVE TiPb!!! I subscribe to TiPb with Google Reader, and it's one of the first links that I click on to start my day. Thanks!!!

irsyadtmnazri

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey... i guess what keeps me coming back for more TiPb is because of its news, easy to understand the article. reviews and so much more. Plus the layout of the TiPb is attractive for me.. so yeah!! i will always follow TiPb, eventhough i'm far far away... ^^ cheers guys~

flowbot

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love how TiPb is always on top of the latest IOS how tos. i don't know if i would be able to do half of the stuff on my iphone with out your videos when a changes come out.

bayourock

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I really enjoy all the info you guys provide on TiPB.com. TiPB.com is my first stop for Apple, iOS, iPhone & iPad news and views. The how-to videos have taught me some things, even for a long time Apple user. Rene and company do a great job with their commentaries and keep us well informed.

I have been visiting this site for about 2 years now and due to the high quality of material on this site, i will continue to visit for a while in the future.

Thanks Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro