TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrleblanc

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I like most about TIPB

That I can usually find news and information that aren't on any other tech sites and TIPB is usually the first to have it.

mellytime

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks TiPb

Well as a former IPhone 2, 3, 3gs & 4 owner I'm going to play the blame game. So, I blame YOU TiPb for convincing me to pull the trigger on Feb 17th and buy the IPad before Mr. Jobs could deliver the speech I was anticipating. I was in Jamaica on vacation when I got the news and yep, my vacation was officially over. I thought that I was over my Apple addiction I believed that I was a born again Android guy even tried that Windows Phone 7 thingy :confused: something was missing until my Wife forced me to come clean she said to me " that IPad is calling you like Crack". So I blame you TiPb for making me give in to my Apple addiction once more so all I have to say is - - -

Thanks!!!! I'm Looking forward to the IPad show Sunday night. :)

Last edited:

joshuamj

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I love how TiPb is always on top of its game. I also love that they aren't biased in their opinions. If apple screws up, the world will know. TiPb.com will forever be my home page <3

seana810

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
My Favorite things are:
1) Current and relevant information on the latest happenings in the iOS world
2) Knowledgeable staff and forum participants
3) App Reviews

I actually check your site throughout the day if I have time to keep up with all the latest news and future things to look out for.

kprogebin

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got the original iPad and love it.. would love to chase it with a brand new and shiny iPad 2... come on TIPB!!!!! I love that TIPB is helping an iOS newb learn it all really quickly and easily.

rebel5fx

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TiPb

- Comprehensive information on iDevices, but not only is well documented, it's entertaining as well
- In-depth analysis of new releases, hardware or software
- The podcast
- The coverage of the jailbreak scene. Frequent updates and clear warnings and advises
- Great tutorials and tips

For all the above, Thanks for your hard work.

roefernj

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The forums has to be the best. Afterall, it's the people that make it great! I have to say I also enjoy your updated and new apps articles. Being new to iPhone (Verizon), this site has got me off and running!

hades#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favourite thing about TIPB is the original posts. Most other iPhone blogs consist mostly of articles that regurgitate information that was found through other sources.

TIPB have unique posts that can only be read here.

I also love their iOS walkthroughs.

Cheers,

Hadi

benjamin.a.j

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Love the Canucks!

I love the fact that you guys aren't exclusively American! Having a premier tech blog that also includes Canadian information (and Canadian writers!) is a breath of fresh air for us to the North.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
What keeps me coming back is the great reporting on Apple products, and the dedication to them you guys have, really enjoy the podcasts!

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
It's my iPad2 and I want it now!
Okay not really but I do wanna say thanks because all I need to do now is come up with 200 bucks and I'll be an Ipad owner.

livestrong86

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I am a fairly recent apple fan (within the past year), and as such it can be hard to sort out/understand all the stuff that is posted on various other blogs. TiPb is the absolute BEST place because they bring the BEST news from the BEST sources, written by the BEST bloggers (excuse all the BESTs, but when the word fits...). I use TiPb for my primary source because I know that they will bring me the news I want to hear in a way I want to hear it. A close runner up for my favorite thing is the invaluable advice brought in the form of daily tips. Thanks for everything TiPb--you make being an apple fan even easier!!

Macboy74

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
My favorite things about tipb is the news, new announcements, iPhone live, iPad live, the forums. My absolute favorite thing about the site are the live podcasts. I have been visiting the tipb site for many years now. And make sure to visit at least three times a day to see if there is anything new going on in the world of iPhone, iPad and some apple related news. Thanks again for the opportunity to win the iPad 2.

OMR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have one of these... it would be my first Apple since the AppleE 128K computer. Next phone is probably an IPhone5.

Thanks....

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If I won the iPad 2, it would be the first time that I (the warehouse guy at a leading eCommerce company) would show up to work with the latest and greatest before all the rich programmers and executives. Please let me have this glory so that I may rub it in their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox