TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgunn49

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Two years ago, I was ANTI-anything Apple aside from the iPod Classic. I would NEVER purchase any Apple product that wasn't an iPod Classic, including iPhones or Macs. Then I got my iPhone 3GS - and that changed EVERYTHING. I became addicted to any and all things Apple and I started searching around for blogs that provided tips, tricks, hints, and advice and I came across TiPb and never looked back. I come back to TiPb at least 12 times per day to check out the new posts that are constantly being put up, as well as follow Georgia and Rene on Twitter so I know when those posts are up. I LOVE the TiPb TV videos and the advice and walk-throughs they show. Also, I never would have had the desire to attempt to jailbreak my iPhone if it wasn't for the apps, tips, and walkthroughs for jailbreaking that TiPb posts online.

Let's just say thanks to that first iPhone 3GS purchase and TiPb, I am now the proud owner of an iPod Classic, 1st Generation iPod Shuffle, 1st Generation iPod Mini, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 2nd Generation, Mid 2009 Macbook Pro, iPhone 4, 2nd Generation AppleTV, and 1st Generation iPad.

I have done a complete 180 and would never go back to a non-Apple phone, computer, or anything for that matter if it were not for TiPb

Brittee

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The range and bredth of information on TiPb is greater than can be found anywhere else. You have given me much needed information on all manner of subjects. I really want an iPad 2!!

lysergs5555

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What do I love about TiPb?

What I love about TiPb is the passion of the author to keep on posting about innovations in the industry, especially the rising of a game changer, the ipad.

lukson3

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just recently registered but I visit Tipb regularly for all my iPhone needs. Unforturely, that's only Apple product that I own. The how to video is by far one the greatest part of Tipb. The jailbreak information is very helpful and Tipb keeps me up to date on anything and everything about my device. I would love to win iPad 2!!!

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is so good at keeping me informed on all things iPhone and iPad that it makes me want to lick my retina display every time I read it!

Of course I clean it afterwards with the little black microfibre cloth that Mr Jobs so kindly gave me

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because of the vast knowledge everyone brings. If you have a simple or complex question for your iPhone or iPod (or I assume iPad, but I don't have it) ... somewhere on TiPb you'll find your answer.

And I love the forums!!

PLEASE PLEASE I want my ViPad!! :)

stallion2022

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2 contest

I started following the site through twitter. I believe that they are one of the best tech site ive know. The first place to look for, if you need to know anything about apple products .

bensmith

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb? For a million and more reasons: when I was doubtful about the iPhone 4 I came across this forum and it convinced me to get it and guess what - I don't regret buying the iPhone 4, not one bit! Your app reviews, your quick guides, your tips for iPhones (and other Apple accessories, of course), they're simply priceless. Not a day goes by that I don't check this forum, it's on my RSS feeds, it's bookmarked on each and every browser I've got on my laptop (obsession much? :p). Really, thank you for being awesome! :)

enyce

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
WHy do I love TIPB!

I get the latest information about Apple iProducts, and since I check several times a day I always know when new items are coming, when they are going to launch and what rumors are flying. I also come here to learn how to and why not to and what to buy........

My favorite thing about the site is, the " BREAKING NEWS" on new products, and I also love the rumor stuff, its fun to see what comes true.....

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This site is awesome and I love all of the how to tips and how helpful this site is for those of us "newbs'" and I would love to get a free ipad 2 for all of my daily needs

falko189

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is how the site has information about all aspects of iOS products...and the rumomor about that! i read TiPb every day in the forum there are very much thing to discover...I do without it!
thank TiPb

jazzlife78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love coming to your site for all of my tips, videos, and jailbreaking needs! What brings me back the most are the tips/how to's! I also love the podcasts and Georgia and Rene, you guys rock! In hopes of winning the iPad 2, I want to give it to my wife since today is her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods