TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GargoyleDC#IM

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Please

TiPb has made my transition from BlackBerry to my iPhone wonderful. My favorite thing has to be the reviews of and suggestions of programs. It is overwhelming the number of apps available for services and to find the best one can be just as daunting. I value the insight TiPd gives.

jolaca

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Using Tipd as a teaching tool for seniors

not everyone is as tech savvy as the rest of us. I love your website because I use it to teach seniors about technology. It makes it easy to take them step by step thru a world that can often seem overwhelming to them. The addition of the ipad2 would be perfect as a way to easily show them what they can do with their new knowledge. Keep up the good work!!!!

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Love all the tips and tricks that TiPb provides, as well as the up to date news on all the newest iOS toys. Not to mention the forum is an amazing place to get the answers to any iOS questions you may have..

Nick_Goodman

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Really need one for home and work

I am new to the IOS and embrace it. I now need an ipad to research special education apps for the organization I work with that helps those with learning disabilities.
Nick

Reznickda

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb.com always has the latest news and the video how-to's are great. The website has total iPhone and iPad news including stuff for us jailbreakers. The tips and how-to's are also great.

Hosehead

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
This site has been an invaluable tool for me to become more familiar with my Apple products. I visit regularly to keep up with tricks, apps, etc.

Great site!!!

arishec

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad2 giveaway!

i like the constant supply of info. keeps me coming back multiple times a day. has moved up to number 1 in my iphone bookmarks a while ago.

inc188

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
The answer for me is very simple. Tibp is a one stop shop all things apple for me. I read all of the blog posts every morning to get caught up on what's is new & exciting. Also during the day I stop by to get updates. I love the podcasts offcourse

Cheers

rapazao

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my first iPhone I didn't know it's full potencial, so I searched...
TiPb gave-me the understanding on how to use it and how to see it through the eyes of people with the same affection for that great gadget as I have. As time went by the site became just as part of me as the iPhone I have.

Now, with the iPad, the story continues... That's what I love about TiPb, it's the love for the iPhone itself!

Thanks TiPb!

TERRYLUBIN

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Can I have it?

I love how you all are so up to date on everything concerning apple. You guys ROCK really! If I need to know what's the latest concerning apple I don't even go on there website, I check yours out first! Thanks for all that you do and for having an amazing website.

mdpatsfan

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I would love to win an ipad2 so please pick me! I have wanted one for so long but its just not in the budget. You guys are the best and I feel you cover everything I need to know ios, and some osx, so good and accurate. I can tell you love this stuff like I do. Keep it up!

pick me

Pick me

Pick me

Pick me

Pick Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member