TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi tipb,

The main reason I keep coming back to tipb.com is the blend of interesting news, reviews and features combined with the clear and concise layout.

Simple but effective

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I come back to tipb.com for all the latest stories concerning new hardware for iOS and for jailbreak app reviews to make my iPhone and iPad more useful :)

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i love the people in the comments after eevry blog... i love the pro iphone anti iphone debates.. the verizon vs att debates.. the ipad or no ipad discussions.. the people of tipb.com make it the best!

moose1122

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I look at several apple forums everyday, but I find myself spending the most time on tipb. The site posts video commentaries, podcasts, and lots and lots of how to's. This site is the "GO TO" site for information, as well as educated commentaries for the latest in apple gadgets! I've gotten a lot of scoop on apple news here. Plus, you gotta love listening to Rene and Georgia trade their witty banter between one another!

I would love one of the new I-Pad 2's. I've been holding out for soooo long to get one, and this Friday will be the day, so please consider me for your contest!

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
What do I like about TiPb?

To me, it really is the absolute number one site for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and overall iOS information.

It's the first site that I peruse when I'm looking for the latest information, reviews and comments on products that I may be considering purchasing.

Plus it has many of the most insightful and spirited discussions amongst users which really helps when I'm looking for real-world experiences! I've made many product purchases based on information I've seen in the comments and forums here.

Overall, it's MY #1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch blog - and it's the site I refer others to when they're looking for the latest information.

langley182

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I might be a fanboi!

The reason I love TiPb is that when I got my iPhone 3G, I fell in love. My personal affinity for technology felt the gentle companionship of a device so well adapted to me, I knew the origin of this pairing was Devine. I wished to share my love with all the world, and know more about my new mistress. So everyday I visit TiPb to learn and love what has been my passion since 2008. I would find resolution in having the iPad 2, with the larger real estate, and sexily seductive chip set.

ufsteez83

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
My favorite things about the site is the content, constant updates and the weekend updates. Most sites don't give updates on the weekends. You guys work hard. Great job!

RRobinson4633

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I check TiPb everyday and my favorite thing about the web site is the solid coverage and buyers guides for all the iOS devices. I also enjoy TiPb TV. Keep up the great work!!

Jonomacdono

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPB is the fact that all my iPhone and iPad news is found in one place. I could got from site to site trying to find news about my favorite products, OR I can go to the one website that's going to have me covered 24/7. Thanks for keeping me up to date for 4 years! Oh yeah, I'd really love that iPad 2 too :p

lizzymariec

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
' i love tipb so much! tipb is the most reliable site when it come to ios devices. i get all the information i need from updates for my verizon iphone and itouch to great information on other carriers carrying the devices. i just want to say thank you and keep the good work up!!!!!

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit to being a new member/visitor, but I wish I would have found this place sooner. The news/home page is really well done and informative.

docholliday

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Being the proud new owner of a Verizon Iphone 4 all I can say is thank you TiPB. You have become my #1 source for all Iphone related info. Thanks to all in the forums as well, extremely helpful and informative. This is a great community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR