TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

easwaran1971

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I recently registered here. I have been thinking of buying an Ipad and have been going through many forums etc. I kind of zeroed in to this place which has the right kind of information not too much ... not too little. The DIY (Do it yourself) videos are great. Whenver in doubt I come to this place. Kudos to the folks in keeping this site updated with the most relevant information.

Thank you.

hopper

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is one convenient source to keep me up to date with my iPhone and apps. Although I've only had an iPhone for 6mos, I'm not the office go-to guy for tips! Imagine how much better I'll be when you give me my iPad!!!

daniels313

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2

Tipb is the first place to go for anything "i" for me. To learn about updates, new products, rumors, apps and especially educated opinions. Love the tips, love the app update news, love it all. Keep up the great work.

SimonEverard

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The best blog for iPhone/iPad news

I love TiPB. Its the best place to get rumours and news as it happens. The views and reviews are balanced and unbiased. I get the posts as they happen through RSS on Google Reader so I'm always up to date. Love it.

Last edited:

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I really would love to win a 2nd gen iPad!!!!
This site is the most informative across the board in regards to Apple devices its accessories, tips and tricks. I can stay up to date with info with a quick look at the site. I keep it bookmarked on all of my computers, iphone and as you can see I utilize Tapatalk to access the Forum for a mobile friendly experience.

I get all of my JB info, official info, cases for my iPhone case 'addiction' here!
Keep up the excellent work TiPb, you all ROCK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DTS#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Best blog

Most current among blogs, funny, useful tips for all levels, good UI, Nuff said. I check TIPB a few times a day. Thx for the good work.out

andyokc

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing is how personal TiPb feels. Whether it's Georgia's accessory reviews, Rene's tweets about being stuck in a car wash, Chad being...well, Chad, reader polls & comments, the other contributor's perspectives, or just the overarching "this-is-how-we-as-users-experience-iOS-devices-please-share-your-experience-as-well" general perspective, TiPb is officially my go-to source for all things iPhone, iPod, and iPad. (And really, for most other Apple & smartphone info as well.)

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad2!!

I keep coming back to this site and forum because it is ALWAYS so informative. I know if I have any questions to start looking here for the answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2