TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg224#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb!

What do I love most about tipb!?
'Everything' would be much too easy of a response, however naming just one thing would be extremely too difficult, and I would be overlooking all the other things I do in fact love. However, if I had to choose one I'd say, the iPhone Blog resembles going to the gym with friends. You get to spread your knowledge of exercise, and take in things you've never known before. This community is so knowledgable and helpful, it makes any new or veteran member feel at home. I've had experiences when I needed dire help with my iphone, and in less than 10 minutes, a problem i'd been researching a solution to for days, was solved! That is what I love about tipb!

Good luck to everyone else!

thommie343

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
What I love about TiPB

The live shows are the best. It's fun to read the articles but to actually watch the live show and get your guys live opinions is the best. Thanks

stevendo

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
tipb's coverage and angle on news and events are always a more satisfying read than what everyone else has to offer. thanks!

w/ a new ipad, i could use the tipb app in bed!!!

Kbjork96

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm soo ready to be slapped by the new snap cover....
The news you have make me hover...
iOS 4.3 is gonna make me Str8 up drop to my knees...
Please hook me up with an IPad 2 for free... :)

Brye#IM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
What I like about TiPB

What exactly do I like about TiPB? Well for one thing I learn something everyday. Wether it be the latest breaking news on anything and everything Apple, or a new bit of knowledge about my iPhone.

To be honest, I frequent this site I don't know how many times per day. (I have this thing pegged on my top sites in Safari for a reason!) I love TiPB because it's sort of like my hub for all my Apple info-goodness. I don't have to worry about irrelevant posts about how how the Leveno ThinkPad X-whatevers does this-that-or-the-other. This site just works. (And it's quite the looker too.)

I live for my Apple news, and there truly is no better place to get it, then from TiPB. Thanks for all that you do, keep on rocking.

jgweun

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
First time iPhone user but long time lurked here. My favorite part about TIPB has been the forums. It has helped me make the jump over from Android to iOS.

Thomas_xsr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Re : Ipad 2

This is simply the best, biggest, most in-depth, site available for lovers of apple mobile ios devices, I was registered as another user before, however that account and email became compromised due to virus, I must say, I saved many a bricked iphone just from the prompt, wise and technical expertise of the awesome members of this forum :) There is no where else I would turn for help. I personally prefer here over apple tech support (just me).

That being said it would be a privilege to receive that ipad 2, and if comes a time that I have to take matters into my own hands for problem resolution I know where to turn TiPp.:)

NeilWarner

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
My favourite thing about tipb is that those guys are always first with the news and stay away from the unrealistic rumours, the new iOS walkthroughs are incredible too.

30064x

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Ipad2 ----- please

THE BEST THING ABOUT TiPb IS ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON NEW APPLICATIONS AND BEING ABLE TO SHARE IDEAS WITH OTHER IPAD/IPHONE/IPOD LOVERS
OMG I REALLY WANT TO TAKE AN IPAD TO MY LECTURES
THANKS

psyop1

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
new but still a fan

I'm new to the site, but the forums are a veritable smorgasbord of information on the iPad, which makes analysis, self-help, and use that much easier.

Would love an iPad 2 in order to kickstart my reentry to the apple product scene, and allow me to more effectively start my doctoral studies. woo-hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner