TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desjones4ever

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
What I like about TiPb is that regardless of the ridiculous comments some people make they still keeping reporting the Apple news. Whether it's slow or a heavy month they give the best possible information and tips. And I would love to win a new iPad!!

bomkweesha#IM

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is a site that I actually discovered through CrackBerry. I'd had a couple of iPods and wanted to get in on the latest Apple news. In just a few months, this has become my go-to site as far as getting reviews and discovering new apps for my iPhone, learning tips and tricks to get things done and even to get some very lively discussion with other users, and help on occasion :) I've been weghing my pros and cons about getting an iPad with all of the discussion. When I heard about the contest, I figured I would throw in. It's going to be a super exciting release regardless and I would love the chance to win!

nodanero

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I like the info about the products and the reviews. I never buy without reading the reviews, that's what I like and makes me read the web every day.

ferdinand_dti

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite of course are the latest articles about the world?s favorite electronic gadget brand ? Apple, in particular iPhone, iPad and iTouch. I can only afford to buy Apple products more than a year after its release abroad (I?m here in the Philippines) for 2 main reasons: 1). Apple products are always launched here a year late; and 2). Prices are much much lower then. These reasons make me come back to TiPb even if I don?t have the latest gadgets from Apple. In the case of the newly-released iPad2 (which will be released here only by 2012 for sure), what I read from the blog makes me updated about its features and therefore able to participate in on-line discussions. It also helped me come up with the decision on whether to but the iPad2 or just wait for the iPad3. Lastly, I prefer to go to a ?specialty store? rather than shop in a ?convenience store? with other things which I really don't need. You know what I mean :)

herbielovebug53

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
The reason I like tipb so much is that I got tons of info about what other people think of iOS devices. The hosts are great (especially Georgia) and I think I would love to work there if I had the chance. Thanks guys. Scott Moore

P.S second reason I love tipb so much is I never win so pleaaaaasssse pick me!!

eersnherd

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the first site I came across late last year when I found out that I would be getting an Iphone 4 for Christmas. I wanted so much to learn about the apps and this site certainly did a good job educating me. Having had the Iphone for approximately 4 months, I'm still in awe as to how I could have ever used any other phone.

styles

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
You guys do the best job with your podcasts. It's my favorite thing. compared to other 'non-apple' casts that have horrible sound quality, you guys seem like pros! Podcasts are informative and fun & great chemistry between Georgia, Rene, Chad & the rest of the guests.

Also, I got my mom a Touch for Xmas, I refer her to your site all the time for the great tips & tricks for newbies. I could go on about the other quality things you do, but you'd think I was just in this for the iPad.....

Keep up the great work,

Styles

Kraytn

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My favorite part of TIPB are the tips and video demo's of iAccessories.. There has been several occasions where I have put tips into regular use. Good times.

IvanLeung

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
The most that I look forward to and love about Tipb is the weekly iPhone/iPad live! Even though I live in Australia and usually can't make it to the live show, I always download it via iTunes and listen to it offline.

Love the iPhone/iPad news, the fun atmosphere, entertaining yet informative!

Thanks so much Tipb (even if I don't win), continue your hard work!!!

xsergiom

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I wan't it

It's 4 o'clock and a half at Portugal. I have just registed at tipb to win an ipad2.
I don't know if i might to enter at the fight for the ipad... but i want it

:p

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
That you guys care.

My favorite thing about TiPb is that you guys care about your subject matter and I especially like that there is respect for platforms other than iOS (well maybe not from all of you ;) ).

sdskillz35

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPb!

The info that y'all put on the site, its all iNews, iPad, iPhone, etc...*thumbs up*
The info is always up-to-date, it's correct and it's presented in a full bodied manner (the info is always presented in a full story) I love that!
I also love the tips (not many sites do that), many sites give good buying and critiquing information about a product, which only help u w/ the first part. But once u have the product (in the case of iProducts; that u spent so much on) u gotta kno how to fully exploite the potential of the product, and I find ur tips help me do just that. I love the interactive aspect of the site, w/ the Live chats, and the videos y'all post on the ins-and-outs of new iTech.

Those are the main reasons I come back. And the other reasons which I'm pretty sure is synonymous w/ other readers, is ur selection of good looking panel of editors and writers. Lol :p

Stefanwmiller

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
why i like(favortie) tipb

i think tipb is the best because they have awesome news about iOS products , they have awesome podcasts ( ipad and iphone live ) ans they have awesome give aways such as the verizon iphone and this ipad 2 , hi rene , chad and georgia:)

wesarnold

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb! My favorite thing is the contact you make with your users. Being able to ask you guys questions and actually get replies back, and the occasional response to a tweet I posted is awesome! Definitely more than one step above the rest!

Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner