Offical waiting room for the iPad 2

emtal233

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I have not purchased one yet, but I want one so bad. I am waiting to see what the iPad 2 has to offer and then wether or AT&T gets mobile hotspot to maybe just a wifi one. Only time will tell.

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
This is definitely something I will be getting, they just shot the iPad 2 commercial over at culver studios last week, my friend works on a food network show that shoots there and that was all they could get out of the people since they were prohibited from speaking about anything. crazy apple.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not that is anything we don't know.

iPad + Someones hand + Chroma key

thought I think its funny that jobs get all mental when someone leaks his products.

Last edited:

crovax85

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Held off on the Ipad at launch. waiting to see what the ipad 2 has to offer.

Did the same thing. Though we bought one for work and i;ve been using it like it was mine. Glad I waited!

The iPad 2 looks to be so much better!

Dual Cameras, Higher Res Screen, SD Card Slot! Definitely a killer piece of kit

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Did the same thing. Though we bought one for work and i;ve been using it like it was mine. Glad I waited!

The iPad 2 looks to be so much better!

Dual Cameras, Higher Res Screen, SD Card Slot! Definitely a killer piece of kit

LOL, it won't have hi-res, or sd-card slot! Keep dreaming....and don't show/tell me about some BS chinese case mockups/photos. Be prepared all of you to be completely underhwelmed by the iPad 2....not much changing as you all think it will.

dorthensensens

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I would be most inclined to get the iPad 2 if it did have the retina display and mini display port capabilities. Otherwise, I'm quite satisfied with my current gen ipad.

PREferred#IM

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It's a tossup between the palmpad and the ipad. However, at this point I'm leaning toward the ipad. 60% to 40%. Another few weeks and then I'll know for sure. :)

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I see iPad as pure luxury, but it's been almost a year since the last announcement... Something tells me at this point they'll announce it along with the next iPhone in June. (hopefully it comes out in early April though, you know, so I can buy 1 for my sister... yea >_>... )

Lorry Gorss

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Expect the release of iPad 2, heard about a large number of rumours about iPad 2, but those rumours can be predicted by a crowd. :D

Recently, I was following with interest of iPad 2, got some free iPad 2 giveaway activities. Also participating some activities in FB for fun, seems interesting activity to guess what will be the iPad 2, free giveaway for iPad, there are so many sites and require to share something or register an acount, this give away acitivity seems an easy one:

See: espow.com/activities-ipad-2.html
Really look forward the release of iPad 2...

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
i am excited with the ipad 2 and the new iphone. but i think it is too early for apple to release a new iphone.

im expecting a built in cam and a usb port on the new ipad.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
This past week was the one year anniversary of the announcement of the original iPad. I'm a little surprised that there's not more rumors on the next iPad but they're probably waiting for the Verizon iPhone to be released first.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice