iPad 3G really worthy?

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
simple, do you think iPad 3G is really useful? or wifi connection will be enough?
Simple, worth is always highly subjective no matter what the topic. I find it worthwhile to me to have the option at my disposal. Whether you find it worthwhile or not is an entirely separate matter.

Its Depends on your usage but 3G is better one it has a good features.
Better and good are also highly subjective words. Don't assume that your preferences are universal. Be specific in explaining why you think something is better or good so the person reading your post can make an assessment using his/her own priorities.

Last edited:

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If you are a iPhone 4 user as well ; You have the availability of using your iPhone 4 as a modem. (Personal Hotspot) (some providers charge extra for this..so be careful) You can easily connect your iPhone 4 to your iPad 2 only Wi-fi like using it as 3G. Instead of buying 32GB wi-fi + 3G; you can buy 64GB only wi-fi with nearly the same amount. ;)

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
If dollars isn't an issue go for the 3G wi-fi. It's worth it and I find I use it a lot more when out an about.

Tigrao

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a work issued iPad 2 3G + WiFi. I probably wouldn't have purchased it for myself since it was so expensive. However, I am glad that they got the 3G one for me simply because it has built in GPS. It's very handy when out and about to be able to have my location pinpointed in Google Maps and the other navigation programs.

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
In Canada, I can pay $10 to share my Cellphone Data plan with my iPad. I think 10 bux is worth the convenience of not having to turn on and off my wifi sharing every time I use it.

I find that when I want to search something on my ipad, and since I have to turn on my wifi hotspot anyways, I end up searching it on the iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2