- iMore Beginner
- 85 Posts
Photo shown when call is received
Not quite sure when it started doing it, but my iPhone seems to be doing something strange with the photos I've got assigned to contacts.
When my wife calls me, I get her picture full screen, as displayed in Apple's promo screens for iOS, but when my brother calls his mug shot appears in a circle top left on the screen.
Any ideas why? Both are in my Favourites as far as the phone app is concerned. It may be that other contacts do this as well, but these are the two that call me most often, so they're the most noticeable.
It's not a huge issue, but the inconsistency bugs me a bit ...
- 09-20-2016, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Photo shown when call is received
All you have to do is select "Edit" in your brother's contact card on your device and then slightly move the pic. Afterwards, select "Done". The next time your brother calls, his pic should fill the screen.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:29 PM
- By darnapps in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:32 AM