Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Battery Usage not displaying.

    My battery usage information doesn't show. It's been like this since iOS 9.3. I'm currently on iOS 10 PB3 and it's still not displaying.

    Can I get any help here?
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160806_201705.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	110109

    It looks like this
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Turn Low Power Mode off!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    I did that before, for about a week ... but that didn't help.
  5. #5  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,673 Global Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    If LPM is turned on, the battery percentage will be turned on as well.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160806_232742.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	110120

    I turned it off, fully charged it ... but nothing displaying.
  7. #7  

    Default Battery Usage not displaying.

    Quote Originally Posted by phlourish View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160806_232742.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	110120

    I turned it off, fully charged it ... but nothing displaying.
    What are you looking to display? The % is showing. Wait. You want the list of usage stats. If you fully charged it, and it doesn't show, try first a hard reset.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings :
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Thanks for the reply, will try that
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    What are you looking to display? The % is showing. Wait. You want the list of usage stats. If you fully charged it, and it doesn't show, try first a hard reset.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings :
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    I'm have done all that, but the usage stats still doesn't display. The list of apps and the percentage of battery used is not showing. It's just like the screenshots sent earlier.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Quote Originally Posted by phlourish View Post
    I'm have done all that, but the usage stats still doesn't display. The list of apps and the percentage of battery used is not showing. It's just like the screenshots sent earlier.
    Have you tried restoring the phone in iTunes? Drop back to iOS 9.3.4. Restore 9.3.4 in iTunes. No back up. Restore as new. Then afterwards, jump back on iOS 10 beta.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  
    phlourish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Have you tried restoring the phone in iTunes? Drop back to iOS 9.3.4. Restore 9.3.4 in iTunes. No back up. Restore as new. Then afterwards, jump back on iOS 10 beta.
    Thanks mate, will do just that
  12. #12  
    MBM7881's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,251 Global Posts

    Default Re: Battery Usage not displaying.

    this is happening to me as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 03:46 PM
  3. RECOVER not RESET apple password
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 01:02 AM
  4. iOS 10 Animated bubble messages not working
    By Jon Waldron in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 03:25 PM
  5. Why is my battery draining while charging
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions