- 06-19-2016, 10:34 PM #2
- 06-19-2016, 11:07 PM #3
Re: Apple News App
Have you tried performing a hard reset? Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. If that doesn't work you may need to boot into recovery mode and restore with iTunes to repair your News app installation.
- iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Apple News App is crashing.
I tried both twice and even went into recovery mode and updated the iOS. No luck, it still will not run. It starts to load news for me and then just goes back to the main screen that has all the icons.
- 07-25-2016, 11:03 AM #5
- 10-12-2016, 05:02 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2016, 10:18 AM
- By Loco Emperor in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 06-21-2016, 11:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 09:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 08:43 AM