- 06-13-2016, 06:38 AM #2
- 06-15-2016, 11:16 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
re: How do I clear cache and temporary storage on iOS's native Email app?
Try going to the APP store. Once it loads tap any of the 5 icons on the bottom of the screen, Featured - Top Charts - Explore - Purchased - Updates, 9 or ten times. The screen will go blank and then reload. This is supposed to clear application cache/temporary file storage. Then at any screen hold the power button down until you see the Slide to Power off screen. Then hold the Home button for about 5 seconds until the Home screen comes back on. This is also supposed to clear temporary files.
It work for me on my iPhone 6S and iPad Air 2. I also do those steps after I use the Facebook APP to make sure everything is cleared out from that APP.
It seems to work very good.
- 06-16-2016, 07:35 PM #6
- 06-16-2016, 08:02 PM #8
- 06-16-2016, 10:24 PM #9
- 08-26-2016, 01:51 PM #10
- 08-26-2016, 01:53 PM #11
- 08-26-2016, 01:54 PM #12
- 08-26-2016, 08:49 PM #13
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2016, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 09:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 09:16 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:54 PM