- iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
When do you think Apple will take off the training wheels and give us Android-like options?
First off I hate iOS and android but iOS doesn't make me want to break my phone. The only reason I have internet in my place is because Apple doesn't allow big downloads or phones to be backed up ota. When do you think Apple will take off the training wheels and give us a option like on android phones.
- 08-16-2015, 12:55 AM #2
Re: iOS training wheels
And understand that a lot of that has to do with Apple implementing the limits dictated by the carriers. Neither want the backlash that comes from customers irate that they blew through their data caps downloading an update to iOS, etc.
- 08-19-2015, 03:42 PM #3
- 08-19-2015, 08:59 PM #4
- 08-19-2015, 10:33 PM #5
Re: When do you think Apple will take off the training wheels and give us Android-like options?
I don't think Apple will, at least not anytime soon. Too many people don't know how to play with advanced settings on their devices and end up bricking them. If a lot of people are bricking their iPhones Apple can't say that iPhones just work.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By mayankr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2015, 05:01 AM
- By jehrler in forum iOS 9Replies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2015, 10:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:15 PM
- By AHX123 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2015, 06:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2015, 06:16 PM