Photos from iTunes 12 to iOS 8.
You may find that you've got photos you want to move from your PC to your iPhone/iPad.
Thing is it just says iCloud photos are enabled. What? Oh geez.
Yes, I think I'm not too bright.
However, if you turn off iCloud photos all together on the device, unplug the USB and go back into photos on iTunes... Tada! You'll have the folder option again. Whew.
Hopefully this'll help someone not to struggle as much as I did.
Had to share this tip!
- 11-05-2014, 04:23 PM #2
- 12-25-2014, 11:15 PM #3
- By Septembersrain#AC in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 55Last Post: 08-26-2015, 04:28 PM
- By jdhooghe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2014, 09:23 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 11:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:18 PM