Gaining storage after a restore?
Was on the GM but wanted to go to the public version of iOS 8. By putting my iPhone into DFU mode and "restoring" it to the public version of iOS 8, I gained about 3 GB after completing the restore from my backup I made just prior to the restore. I didn't lose any pictures or apps or anything like that. What could have been erased then? I seriously searched all over my iPhone trying to figure it out but everything is just like it was before.
- 09-18-2014, 11:40 AM #2
- 09-18-2014, 09:20 PM #3
- 09-18-2014, 09:23 PM #4
- By SeanHRCC in forum iOS 8Replies: 14Last Post: 11-22-2014, 06:38 AM
- By Behshad in forum iPhone 6Replies: 24Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:55 AM
- By juwaack68 in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:51 PM