Emulate app store from any laptop on wifi to inject any unjailbroken iphone with custom apps!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdolton2000

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok how I hear you ask? In theory I believe it is possible if someone a lot cleverer than me could do what was needed. Everything these days is done with security certificates, protocals and so on, why couldn't someone clever analyse the iphones firmware and look at all the things needed for the iPhone to think its in touch with apple, then once the neccesery information has been gained compile an app store of their own that you would run on your laptop/router and insert into it any custom apps of your choice so that when you connect to the same wifi point and click app stor on your iPhone you would be communicating with the one you created but the iPhone would think its talking to apple???

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner