- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Why do some disabled apps get automatically re-enabled?
I was just wondering why is it when I disable some apps from cellar data, navigate away from that particular settings page, when I come back they are enabled again? Like iTunes, passbook, app store, stocks, etc.
- 04-13-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: Why do some disabled apps get automatically re-enabled?
Welcome to iMore!
I've had this same thing happen to me. I had to reboot my phone (hold the power & home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears) & everything has been fine since.
- By AgentGill in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 17Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:17 AM
- By bharding08 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:18 AM
- By pkmugoh in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:40 AM