How organized is your iOS homescreen?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm less picky on my iPad but on my iPhone I guess I'm pretty picky. So I always have the first page set up like this. The dock is my four most used apps (except messages which I have to keep at the top left because of muscle memory haha), then I always have just Apple apps (well just the ones I actually use), then I have instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook and that's it. The second page is just random folders I have like games, entertainment, misc. etc . . .

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
Here's a photo of what I mean.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396688735.097583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I use two and half pages. All my apps are organized by how much I use them. I have one folder with some stock apps that I never use like compass and voice notes.

Alright I see you guys tease each other all the time and I just couldn't resist this one...
pr1nce, perfect folder to have those two apps in. When you are lost you can use the voice notes to record your attempt to use the compass! Perfect pairing :)

burton1888

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
ugyty6eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm extremely picky as to how my apps & screens are set up. On the home screen, I have 5 apps up top, in alphabetical order. On the dock are 3 folders, named & in alpha order and the apps in the folders are in alpha order as well. On my 2nd screen, 2 rows folders only....yes in alpha order & the apps in it are....you guessed it. Alpha order as well.

SO ya know...not too OCD about my set up LOL 😋😂😃👍

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
My first page is most-used apps, in rows (first row work stuff, second social, third media, last 2 miscellaneous). My second page is folders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73