iOS 7.1 battery drain fast

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
The problem started when I updated to iOS 7.0.6 a week befor iOS 7.1 so it was bearable thinking that the new update will fix the problem
Now after the iOS 7.1
And after I did every trick in the book from turning all setting to restor from dfu mood like 10 times without restoring or even connecting to I cloud am still facing the same stupid problem
Is any one have any solution I can try please ?

The phone is lasting 5 hours on standby with 45 mint active and I'll be on 20% of the battery life

Thanks
K

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
i bought mine from usa and now am not there
yet they did check it remotely and they said its fine
and i took the device for a authorized service center and they said the same thing
but this is what i came up with i installed something called Iphone configuration utility and throw the search i had an error regarding a jail broken issue
i had the device jailbroken before the ios 7.1 and the error is still in the background and the restore from dfu mood didt wiped the phone entirely
so this is the best analysis i came up with so far
anyone have heard of anything like this or this is me just becoming a paranoid

thanks
K.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Could be a problem with with the error running in the background. Have you tried restoring through iTunes?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
well i think so far i tried every thing so far
1.restore from DFU Mood
2. restore from itune ( throw ipsw file)
3. restore from itune ( throw internet directly)
4. recalibrating the battery
all that and the rest regarding not conecting to internet or restore anything from i cloud
i think iv done it all so am looking for new solutions if any one tried anything and it helped

thanks
K.

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Finally I might be able to know what the problem could be
The thing is when I got a bad battery life after updating to the 7.0.6 throw a wifi and it seem it disconnected throw the process so something went wrong yet till the time that apple published the 7.1
I mad a jealbreak hoping that I might found a twiek yet I didn't so foolishly After deleting some file from Cydia
I restored but the problem stayed the same
And continued till 7.1 and when I was rechecking the log error I came a cross couple of error
springboard error and it seem they are stocked in the device
Is there is any way to fix this kind of mess or this is just me going crazy since the battery draining fast
Please help

Thanks
K.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods